Chapter 9: Don't leave me

Chapter 9: Don't leave me- Nico's POV

   Nico awoke when the terrible screaming started. He bolted up, his eyes snapping open. Then he realized that the screaming was right beside him. The screaming was coming from his beautiful lover, who was now curled up in a tight ball. His screams echoed of the walls, sending waves of rage and sadness through his being. Who ever did this to him was going to pay. He swept Percy up in his arms, immediately feeling Percy's nails claw at his shirt. He grabbed a pen and paper, quickly writing a note saying he was going to Camp Half-Blood to look for their healer, Will Solace. he threw it on the desk, and flicked the light on, creating shadows all over the room. He pulled them to one corner, then stepped into them, kissing Percy's forehead. " Please don't die."

                                                ***

   When Nico arrived at the camp, he nearly collapsed. His knees shook and his eyes threatened to close. He stumbled to the Apollo cabin, almost tripping on the way in. " Nico! What are you doing he-" Suddenly Nico collapsed, his world going black.

                                                ***

  Percy awoke, not opening his eyes. He was afraid. Afraid of the horrible pain to come back. Afraid of seeing Nico dead. His dream. The terrible dream where he was back in Tartarus, afraid and helpless, as he struggled against chains, watching Nico get tortured. Will's voice suddenly snapped him out of his thoughts."Percy I ran some tests. I really need you to open your eyes." Percy rapidly shook his head. " Please Percy. This is a life or death situation. Please." Percy sighed, Will won. As he opened his eyes, he let out a heartbreaking scream. He was blind.

A/N: Yay new chapter! Sorry for not updating for such a long time. Oh! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIULIANNA! Okay so I ran out of things to say so... BYE!