Chapter 7: Never

Chapter 7: Never -Nico's POV

   Nico looked out at the vast sea, glittering in the morning sunshine. He took a deep breath, breathing in the smell of the salty sea. But, what Nico was smelling wasn't the sea beneath him, it was Percy's hair which was right under his nose. He nuzzled his nose deeper into the ruffled black hair inhaling once again.

"Stop, sniffing my hair you weirdo. It creeps me out, but it also make me embarrassed. So stop it, just stop." Percy said flatly,face flushed. " But I love the way your hair smells, like the fresh salty ocean. It reminds me of you." Nico said dreamily. Percy smacked his forehead. "Well duh! My hair is attached to me."

  Nico chuckled. Percy was too adorable sometimes. Suddenly the Argo II shuddered. Nico let go of his lover and looked over the edge of the massive boat. He nearly stopped breathing. A massive twister of rapid winds was coming straight for them. A tornado. Leo looked panicked, trying his best to stop the Argo II from going into the swirling mass, his hands going away at the wii remote controller, but it was no use. The sky was quickly darkening. Jason suddenly appeared and stared ahead. " Can you do something about that?" Nico said pointing at the tornado. Jason shrugged, but he shot up into the sky headed towards the tornado. Nico watched as the tiny form of Jason got farther, then that tiny form suddwnly plummeted.

" JASON!!!" Reyna screamed and rushed to the edge. She peered into the water, but saw no sign of the one she loved.

Percy furrowed his eyebrows and clawed his way out of Nico's arms, heading off to the railing. " Perce... Percy!!! No!!!" Nico yelled as Percy jumped over the railing. Nico rushed to the side, but Percy had disapeared. Nico paced the deck, mumbling on about how he should look after Percy more often.

" I'm sure Percy is fine, he the son of a sea god Nico. Don't be stupid, he can breathe under water. He was just going to rescue Jason." Nico whipped around and saw Hazel standing behind him. She patted Nico's back and looked out to the now churning sea. Suddenly a giant blob of water rose up, containing the tiny forms of Percy and Jason. Reyna and Nico cried out in utter relief as the water moved towards their ship, dumping Percy and Jason on board. It splashed all over the wooden floors, catching Nico in the process. Nico rushed over to Percy and swept up the boy in his arms. Nico kissed Percy wanting to never let go of his beautiful sea prince ever again. Percy's face was flushed and he made a face like a fish gasping for air. Nico gave him a tight hug, squeezing the air out of Percy's lungs. "Nico, can't breath," Percy said hoarsely. Nico let go of the boy and hugged Percy softly. "Don't ever do that to me again. I know I was being stupid, but I thought you might die. I finally have you, I don't want  to lose you if we have only been together for a little bit. I want  to spend the rest of my life with you." Nico said tears welling up in his eyes. Nico and Percy held hands as they made their way to the front of the ship. As Nico studied the tornado closer he noticed that the tornado was black, crackling with lightning. "Piper give Jason your backpack!" Nico yelled over the raging wind. Piper tossed her gold backpack to Jason who suddenly got the idea. He opened it and the venti( storm spirits) spiraled into the backpack. Jason quickly zipped it up. Everyone on the ship let out a sigh of relief.

                                                 ***

    After fixing up the mess in the ship everyone went  to the dining hall to eat. After everyone had their fill they headed off to bed, putting the ship on auto pilot. Nico dreamed peacefully until he heard footsteps at his door. His eyes snapped open, only to see a figure he knew all to well standing in his doorway. " Yes, mi amore?" Percy shifted awkwardly from foot to foot. " I-I was having a nightmare and I was wondering if I could sleep with you." Nico smiled and patted the space next to him. Percy scrambled into the bed and pushed himself flush against Nico, hugging the other boy.

" You love me right?" Percy asked. " Of course." Nico answered. " You'll never leave me, right?'"

"Never."

A/N: I was think about this when suddenly the idea of a tornado popped into my head. I have a terrible fear of tornadoes. Oh my gods! I just got an awesome present from my mom today. A camp half- blood sweatshirt! Yay! Tommorrow's my birthday! Oh! I had an idea of Nico saying he wanted kids. I was wondering if they should adopt or something. Please reply, commit, or send me a message to let me know. Or if you see me at school then tell me.Bye!