Chapter 5: The Quest

Chapter 5: The Quest -Nico's POV

   Nico awoke to the soft poking in his ribs. He opened his eyes and stared at his most favorite part of Percy. His eyes. Percy had the most beautiful eyes in the world. They shone with happiness, pain, anger, but most of all love. "Good morning mi amore," Nico said, kissing Percy's forehead. Percy smiled and snuggled into Nico's embrace. Suddenly a loud knocking came from outside the Hades cabin.

"Open up! It's me Jason!"

Nico slowly got up and walked over to the door. As he opened it Jason stumbled into the cabin. His icy blue eyes landed on Percy, still laying in the bed."I knew it! Finally you and Percy got together. I thought maybe it would never happen!"

Suddenly Annabeth scrambled into the room panting. "Hurry! Chiron is holding an emergency meeting in the dining pavilion!"

                                                                                ***

   "Quiet down campers! A new quest has been issued. Lady Aphrodite has been captured by an unknown enemy. She is being held in the Pacific Ocean, on an island undiscovered until now, we call it the Land of the Sirens. The goddess has requested nine demigods. The last seven shall go: Annabeth, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Jason, and Percy. Along with them will come Nico and Reyna."

Campers gasped. Nico turned and looked at Percy and ran up to him, picking him up and twirling him. "I get to go on a quest you, I can be with you all the way through, protect you." Percy hit him in the arm."Excuse me, but I am perfectly capable of protecting myself," Percy said pouting. Nico raised an eyebrow. "Okay maybe you protecting me woudn't be so bad," Percy said blushing. "Trust me if anyone or anything tries to hurt you I will personally beat them up and send them to Tartarus," Nico said his face darkening.

Percy laughed, kissing Nico softly, who's face immediately lit up. "Come on love, lets go gather up the Romans," Percy said.

A/N: Hi! I'm back! I know this chapter was short and didn't has a lot of fluff but it was okay. OK so usually there is a prophecy but I couldn't think of one. I'm sorry! Next chapter will have them visting Camp Jupiter and it will have more Nico and Percy fluff. So stay tuned! (Man now I feel cheesy saying that.)

p.s. I had to start this chapter over because my computer wouldn't let me save, so sorry if it took long to update!