Quidditch...where it all starts

Harry's POV unless said otherwise!

I woke up in the infirmary room of the school. The reason I was here was simple. It was Quidditch! 

Another failure....

I don't know why I am still trying!

I don't belong here!

Lunaris: You wrong!

Solace: Mhm! You are a great wizard!

As I was laying there starring at the ceiling, I saw my two protectors floating above my head. They looked close to a cobra but they had both horns and sharp teeth as well as claws and arms. One was light blue and remembered me of a clear moon in a quiet and peacful night sky which was why I named this one Lunaris. Every time this creature came close I could feel the coldness coming from it, however I didn't mind it as I already got used to it.

The other one was a yellow, purple one which radiated warmth. It remembered me of the sun as it was bright and the very opposite of Lunaris. This was why I called the other one Solace.

Both of them were with me since I could remember. There was never a single time when I was alone. They always stick with me and took care of me too!

 They always stick with me and took care of me too!

Me: But that ain't true and I know it!

Before I realised what I did, I started talking out loud with them. It was something I used to do before my adoptive parents send me over to a mental clinic and some specialists. They all concluded that I was crazy but I wasn't!

I knew that!

I saw them, felt them and could touch them!

What else did I needed as proof?

They were real and they could also move things too. However no matter how much I tried to explain this to anyone, everyone told me that I was crazy.

And now it looked like this would start again as I could hear some whispering.

Ron (whispering): Was it really the right way?

Hermione (whispering): Ron, he needs help!

Ron (whispering): .... I am just worried.

Hermione: Pssst! He just woke up! We should be happy about him not sustaining any worse injuries Ron.

Ron: I know.

Hermione: Anyways glad you awake Harry.

Me: Likewise.

Or not.

I am sure you are only here because you have to.

Why else come in here....

And that outburst...

You definitelly will think I am crazy now... since it's not even the first time you heard me speak to myself....

Solace: HARRY! Stop thinking like that! They are your friends! They were worried about you. They will always be with you.

And how do you know?

I am sure if there is any benefit, they would abandone me in an instant too!

I am crazy after all!

Mentally instable and not worth their time.

As I was depating with my creatures through mind communication, Ron and Hermione gave way to the medic of Hogwarts and they checked me up before going out of the room with these two. That wasn't right. It really didn't seem right to me that they all left me alone in this infirmary without saying a word at all.

Me: *Sigh* Did we win the match at least?

Lunaris: Yes. You got the winning point right before you crashed.

Me: At least something.

Solace: Tho we could have helped you, you know.

Me: I do but I wanted to do it myself.

Solace: Let us help you next time.

Lunaris: Yeah, let us help you pay that snake back!

Me: There won't be a next time.

As short as they got out, the three of them came back again. However this time Prof. Snape came in as well. This was kinda weird and for some reason it gave me chills.

Me: Hello, Prof. Snape.

Medic: Okay, I am pretty sure you are confused why he is here.

Me: Mhm.

Medic: I was informed by your friends about your talks and they are conserend about you health so they talked to me. 

I looked at them and I could see Ron hiding behins Hermione. Still eventho they rat me out, that didn't make any sense for Snape to be here at all. 

See they snitched on me!

You now tell me they are friends!

How many times did I tell them I was fine and it was a habbit talking to myself?

Lunaris: He is right.

Solace: NO! They are concerned about you! Can't you see it and stop glaring at them.

Fine....

But I have a bad feeling about this!

Medic: After checking you up once again for any brain damages, I concluded that this must be a mental condition and this is also why Prof. Snape is here. He will be with you from now on.

Me: Why? I am fine.

Medica: Unfortunatelly, we had a lot incidence in the past where kids started to talk to themselves before committing. This is only some preventures measurements.

Ohhh how very helpfull to send me to the one professor who hates me!

Oh how great!

Where is your brain?!

I told you I am fine!

Lunaris: Commiting?

Solace: They mean suicide.

Lunaris: Our Harry would never do that.

Solace: Not as if he could with us around anyways.

I get it now stop.

Lunaris: Yeah.. we will always protect him.

Solace: That we do.

Stop guys, I get it.

Lunaris: No matter what happened. Even if another wizard attacks him, I will step inbetween.

Solace: While I deal with the wizard.

Lunaris: Deal.

Me: I get it, so stop now.

The moment I spoke out I immediately shut my mouth and had a hand over it. My eyes wide open since I just realised what I did and that also in front of the teacher,  my friends and the medic. That was bound to be bad.

Everyone looked at me while my two protectors were right around my bed and ready to attack if they did something wrong. I could tell that much from the change of temperature in the room. One side was freezing cold while the other started to heat up extremly.

Oh boy...

What have I done...