He is like a son to me

Snipe's POV:

I was soo glad I was walking down this hallway when I did because otheriwse Harry would have been in soo much troubles. That kid was way to curious for his own good and not only that but he would have gone down the tunnel.

I can't believe he found a tunnel system this easily.

I swear he is a human magnet for illfortune!

How the hell do you even stumble upon that?

Not to mention that something was calling him?!

I swear I need to have a better eye on him.

Thank god, he is my next class. 

I might look strickt on the outside but I was actually pretty nice and tame on the inside. Harry was one of the kids, that I thought are relly good wisards and that I wanted to get their full potential out. 

So this is why I could seem a bit strict to him. Not as if I wanted to get out of my student hating reputation. I kinda liked it because all my students would never pester me nor day to pull up some tricks on me too. That's why I still despite what I really was, had this act going on.

The class I was teaching went over quite fast and now I had Harry's class. They were mostly Gryffindor which meant they were mostly brave people as well as Slytherin the sly ones. Not to mention I had Harry and Malfoy in a class together.

Today was also dual magic on the list too. Oh how I could feel that something was about to go wrong.

It all started with Harry and that other guy coming in and starting to call each other names. One said Muggle the other one said Stiff-ass bastard. 

Can't they just get along?

The heck is this even about.

I swear call my boy a dirty blooded mix of human again and I'll show you how little you know about the wizard world.

I could literally feel the room getting colder by every minute and that was also when I decided to let them act it out and get all the aggression out of the system. I full heartedly beieved that Malfoy was about to find his end soon if he was angering the dragons Harry had as guardians.

Me: ENOUGH! Today's lesson is all about dual magic. Since you two are soo eager to jump into a fight. How about demonstrating some skills.

Harry immediately went up to the front and Malfoy followed him. It was at this moment that I was regretting what I just said since I totally forgot about his little guardians.

Malfoy: I'll show you what it means to be a real wizard!

Harry: Oh really?! Then hit me.

That was all it took for the guardiands to jump in. At first I saw Malfoy pulling a stunt and make a snake appear but Harry on the other hand used the same spell I used once on his creature to show him there wasn't anything there. It was weird to see him actually pulling the spell off. It was a tricky one and yet here he was doing it without any problems at all.

Harry: Get him!

Me: *Sigh*

Someone please explain why I thought this was a good idea....

How the fuck does he even know this spell?

I am pretty sure I never thaught him that.

Gosh, I'll be glad if no one ends up dead at this point.

Harry: HAHAHAHAHAHA

We could all see Solace the warm colored one to actually come and toast the snake, while Lunaris the blue one was going at Malfoy and freezing the damn floor. The poor or not so poor kid, backed away first before running and these two creatured started running after him.

While I was thinking what I should do, I had a kid laughing himself off, a class that was completly forzen, another one that was running around like crazy and 2 creatures going after that one. What was my life at this point. I was sure I never signed up for this at all.

Me: Harry, make them stop.

Harry: HAHAHAHAHAHA but...

Me: Do it.

Harry: Aww you really are no fun.

Me: You laughed enough. Now get them back.

Harry: Fine.

Thankfully the boy listened to me and the two creatures went back hiding. It was also after that, that I started explaining that this was just an illusion. Well an illusion couldn't for sure kill a snake but let's say it was one because everyone was to shoked to even think anyways.