Rainbow unicorn attack!

You know after that truth I just needed some time alone. It was just crazy. This was why I went out for a walk. I had to quite literally. The whole room just felt stuffy all of the sudden that I had to get out of there.

Thankfully we had a lot of space I could go and so I ended up in the field of Haggrits yard. It was nice here and I was also close to the woods. Not a lot of people come around here and that was also why I wanted to be here.

Lunaris came with me of course but he was keeping his distance as to give me space too.

I can't believe that this is happening.

I mean....

I kinda knew I was different but...

WOW....

That hit me hard.

I mean....

Me, his son.

What a strange world.

We were also sooo far away from the truth with that legend thing.

Still it was a nice legend...

As I was thinking to my self, all of the sudden Lunaris came right in front of me stopping me from moving closer to the forrest.

Lunaris: Get back!

Me: Huh? What's wrong?

Lunaris: Harry, run. Get Snape.

That was all the dragon said before flying towards the forest. It was only once he moved away that I saw the uncorns.

Me: Oh shit!

Of course, I left my wand in the room and forgot to bring it with me, so all I could do was run which I did. I wasn't tired of living yet so I bocked it as fast as I could and the worst part was that they were running after me and came into Hogwarts. They didn't care for the school or everyeone inside, they just came in.

Me: RUN!

That was all I could scream and once people saw them they started running. Of course everyeone knew that our power were not enough for this numbers on uncorns. Too bad for me that I couldn't away too. There were just soo many of them and with Lunaris already having his hands full with 5 of them, the other 20 were still after me and everything on two legs.

It was a disaster.

Luckily some came with brooms and started to defend us while we started running. Tho there were to many and of all the sudden these nasty black death creatures that I usually liked to call reaper wanna be's were making their life much harder.

Snape: HARRY!

I could hear Snapes voice but I couldn't see him at all. Tho I needed him right now to be honest. This was just one hel of a disaster. Nothing was ever going well in my life apparently. So I ran and ran away from them but they were soo much faster.

Besides that, I had two left legs for that and so I tripped and fell over.

Me: SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! This is bad!

I knew my life was over than and there. Like I saw the horse or uncorn call it as you want and I saw the hoofs coming down at me and that was the last thing I know before waking up again in the infirmary.

Me: The heck just happened?

Snape: HARRY!

Before I knew it, I was hugged by this teacher and it was soo tightly that I couldn't breathe at all. He seemed to realize that and let me go. Tho that was all before once again I was hugged. This time by Hermione. Ron was not there.

Hermione: I am so glad you are okay.

Me: Same... Where is Ron.

Hermione: Right Opposite to you. He got hurt but he will survive. You know his thick skull.

Me: Yeah....

Hermione: Harry, it's a wonder you are still alive!

Me: Huh?

Hermione: A lot of students died and Snape found you luckily in time to kill that Unicorn.

Me: Thanks for saving my life.

I am sure I would be a goner!

....

Come to think of it....

Where is Lunaris?

I started looking around the room and my eyes fell on Snape who shook his head. It was all I had to know to get the refference, so I looked at my hand and saw a snake mark on it.

Me: Lunaris... He...

Snape: Yeah. Sorry Kid. I didn't make it in time.

Hermione: Who's Lunaris?

Snape: His pet.

Hermione: Harry! You could have died and you are thinking about a pet?

Me:... Yeah. He ssaved my life besides Snape.

Hermione: Ohhh... I am sorry.

Me: ...