Voices... Who is there?!

It was just a couple of days later after the whole incident that I am back together with my two friend. They still are a bit of snitches but it also felt good having someone that didn't thought I was mental. I swear to god, I was soo not mental at all. They were there, I could see, touch and talk to them. If anyone asked if I was mental or ill, I would have said no but I also would have said yes because who's not crazy?

As we were walking outside to the trainings area for our next lesson, broom flying, all of the sudden, I heard something and turned around.

Ron: What's up Harry?

Me: I could swear someone called me.

Lunaris: That is true. I heard it.

Solace: Same here.

Hermione: Are you sure you heard something?

Me: No. I think I just imagined it.

Just like that we started walking again. Still I thought it was strange since I was sure that I could have heard a voice calling out to me and if it wasn't then why would my snackes hear it too? There was no explenation to this at all.

??? (whispering): Harry....

As weird as it sounded, I definitelly could hear someone calling me still, I decided to ignore it for now. Too bad for me that the calling would only get stronger. It was the moment we got to the field that I couldn't ignore it anymore.

Me: Guy, I'll be back. I just need to get to the toilets real quick.

I was soo glad that Snape cleared up the misunderstanding between us and told everyone I was fine and not suicidal. However due to some security measurements aka the legend and my connection to it, we were to continue living together.

He wasn't a bad guy at all and I kinda thought it was also nice being together with a person who basically acted as a parential figure. He was really nice to me and my snakes. I kinda liked him and the way he was treating me.

Ron: Okay.

Hermione: You should get back quickly, the lesson is about to start.

Me: I know.

Just like that I ran off into the next building and started following the voice.

Lunaris, Solace, can you two find out where it comes from?

Lunaris: No.

Solace: No. Sorry.

It fine.

Since they couldn't located the direction of the voice, I started following it from where I felt it coming from. It was really weird since it was close to a whisper but also not. To make matters worse I was the only one hearing it.

??? (whispering): Finde me....

Me: What am I even doing here?

The voice led me to the bathroom but unfortunately for me it was the girls bathroom. So I was standing right in front of it, looking at the door. I could definitelly swear that the voice was coming from within there but there was something strange about it.

Lunaris: Don't go.

Solace: I don't like this either.

Me: But we have to know what is going on!

I don't know how long I was standing there to pierce together what the voice was telling me but from everything I could hear it was saying: Harry, come find me. Follow my voice. That alone creeped me out soo much that I had goosebumps all over my body. 

Right when I decided to go in, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and jumped away.

Snape: Harry, what are you doing here?

Me: I was called here.

Snape: Called?

Me: Yeah... it's weird but there is this voice I heared. Tho it is more of a whisper. It lead me here.

Snape: Kid don't just go following arround strange voices.

Me: But I am in Hogwarts. What can happen?

Snape: A lot.

Me: Jesus.... and this is a school and not a haunted abandoned place?

Snape: You say it came from in there?

Me: Yeah.

Snape: Come with me.

This was how we both got into the girls restroom and it looked exactly as the mans one. The only difference was this fountain. I don't know what it was but something was pulling me towards it and I still could hear the voice calling me. So when I got in front of it, I looked at the snake patterns around it till I saw something odd. Me being me, I couldn't help it and touch it. 

Lunaris: NO!

Solace: Got him!

Before anything could happen my snakes pulled me into the air and we could see stair case leading downward. My snake guardians still didn't let me go but flew over to the entrance and started ushering me out. Snape just looked at the staircase before pushing the same eye of the snake to close the entrance off again and follow me out.

Snape: Do not go down there under any circumstances.

Me: Figured.

Snape: I mean it. We don't know what is hiding there!

Me: Yeah... I mean you can see that they wouldn't let me anyways.

Snape: Good. Now go back to class.

Me: Ay!