The time has come

It's been a while now that I am living with Snape together. It sure felt different now that I was all alone. All I had was the memories of my guardians. They were always with me since I can remember and now I was all alone. 

It was also only thanks to Snape that I could get over them. Hermione and Ron also helped out a lot. they stayed with me and we played a lot. A good distraction from what was going on. 

However now that they were gone, it was all different. I could still hear Voldemort calling out for me and it was remembering on the past event. There was no doubt in my mind that this guy was the reason for their deaths and the Unicorns. Who else could just do this?

There was no one who could actually pull something this unbelievable up then him. That much was for sure.

Now I had to say, I had enough of this hiding.

I put up my mind and started following the voice in a break. I wanted to see where it lead me. I wantd to get it over. I wanted him to pay, to feel the same greave like I did. I just wanted him to know how much I suffered and today was pay time.

This was how I just went out of Hogwarts and went for the forrest. It was definitelly not something I should do but I didn't care. Ron nearly died on that attack too and I couldn't have him attack my friends again. 

It was just about enough and way to much. 

So I went deep deep in the forrest till I found a lake and there I saw Voldemort.

Me: You called me here, now I am here!

Voldemort: So you finally decided to come.

Me: Leave my friends alone.

Voldemort: Oh but I can'T do that.

Me: Why not?

Voldemort: You see, they are precious to you. How else was I supposed to lure you here?

Me: TSK.

Voldemort: Now come over here and be a good son.

Me: Never.

I took out my wand and immediately attacked. Thanks to Lunaris warning, I knew he wanted to sacrifice me and this whole set up kinda reminded me of an altar too. There was water all around us plus there was this boat and candles on it. No way in hell, would I get in there. I still had friends, family , yes I was calling Snape my family now as well as a life I can and will return too. 

Life was precious!

If I learned anything from the past couple of events then I knew that life wasn't something that was this easy to obtain. 

A life for a life. 

That was what Solace and Lunaris did. 

They both were now living with us and in my heart. I woul never give the life away that they protected for this many years.

Voldemort: You damn bastard!

The moment I attacked with a spell he countered it with another one and a laser like beam started to form between our wands. The loser would definitelly get eliminated. I knew that. However I had to win this. I had to. This was as far was I was going for the sake of my own future happiness. 

I knew that Happiness wasn't something given. I thought it was but Lunaris and Solace showed it to me. It was something I have to grasp and take in my own hands to achive that and this was why I was here doing this.

Snape: HARRY!

I heard Snapes voice coming from behind me but I couldn't let go of this now. There was way too much on the stake. He came running to my side and joined in in this fight using the same spell as I did and the power combined with mine. 

Now I could look to the side and saw him. He was worried and everything. From the sweat in his face, I could tell he was searching for me. He difinitelly got informed that I wasn't with Ron or Hermione. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them informed him at all and I was never this glad before.

Me: I am sorry, I had to.

Snape: You are not alone in this kid!

That was all he said before we both focused again on the fight. However this time our marks of the snakes started glowing and the output of the spell started to increas and it was the light color of the beam that changed into a red-pink-ish and blue color. They were twisted in each other and they reminded me of Solace and Lunaris. There was no way it wasn't them.

Thanks to that sudden increase in power, we tipped the balance and threw Voldemort off guard. He was a lot weaker than us combined with the power that these Snakes left within us.

It was within second that the beam hit him and the man went up in flames before he transformed into ashes and the wind blew it away.

I was so tired that I slumbed to the ground looking up at Snape who also crouches and hugged me.

Snape: Never run off like this again.

Me: I won't.

Snape: I was so worried, Harry.

Me: I am sorry.

It was after this that we went back to the usual life of Hagwarts. However soo much has changed since they thought that I was crazy. I found a father figure which I would never lose again, a bond between friends and family as well as the power and knowledge about my past.

It was just a start in my new life. I would make sure to live my life to the fullest and never give up on it. That much I owed Lunaris and Solace. I was thankfull for their protection all these times after all.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this. I hope you enjoyed it as well.