... YOU SEE THEM TOO?! ...

It was only after he threw me basically down on the couch of this new room that he decided to sit right on the oposit couch.

Snape: Potter if there is anything that is making you worry then you should talk now.

Does he really expect me to talk?!

Solace: Yup.

Lunaris: Should we distract him?

No, I am fine.

Me: I have nothing to say.

Snape: Why did you run away?

Me: For no reasons.

Snape: Do I have to make you talk?

Me: Try me.

Solace: Oh you try do something funny and this will be your end!

I watched Snape pull out his wand but before he could use it Lunaris already snapped it out of his hand and it was seemingly floating in the air.

Snape: What the-

Me: LUNARIS, PUT IT DOWN!

Right after I said that the want went down and right on the table. It was my dear little snake creature who thought that Snape was about to attack me but I knew better. Everyone here used their wands instead of their brains and body to move. If he wanted to get something to him, he wouldn't stand up but make it float over to him.

Now that this happened, I had a confused teacher in front of me which was worse than a teacher thinking I would commit suicide any moment.

Snape: Lunaris?

Me: ...

Snape: Is there something in this room with us?

Me: ....

I could see them flying around him in a threatning way and I was more worried having these two creatures around me, attacking the teacher. Than the teacher scolding me for doing something like this.

Snape: POTTER!

It was only once he screamed my name that I snapped out of the trance I was in. 

Me: Yes?

Snape: I called your name, many times now.

Me: Oh...

Snape: From your expression and following your gaze, you can see something in this room with us.

Me: .... 

Snape: Fac visibile quod absconditum est ab oculis meis!

Whatever he said, was something I didn't understand at all but once he was done with his chantment, I saw his eyes going wide when he was seemingly seeing them which shocked me.

Me: Can you see them?

Snape: Yes.

Me: Then you... you can tell me what they are, right?

Snape: A dragon bread but I never seen anything like them.

Solace: Of course he never saw something like us.

Lunaris: Right, right!

Snape: Can you understand them?

Me: Yes and you?

Snape: No. For me it is growling and roaring.

Me: ... Oh...

Snape: It seems you are not crazy kid.

Me: I know but no one ever wanted to believe me.

Snape: This isn't unusal behaviour from someone with some mental issues...

Me: So what was the spell you just chanted.

Snape: I didn't think it will work as normally it never does. It is all in the students mind... This honestly surprised me.

Me: ... So you don't think I am crazy.

By now both of the reptiles were at my side. One was trying to get some attention as I petted the others head. I could see Snape who looked still a bit shocked. As for me, I couldn't believe he just pulled that chant out just to proof that there was nothing here... well guess he was wrong.

Still how do I explain them to him or anyone. I don't know what they were or why they were following me around. All I know is that they've been with me all the times. 

Snape: They seem tame.

Me: They are.

Snape: For how long do you have them with you?

Me: Ever since I can remember...

Snape: Interresting. 

Solace: Soo what are we supposed to do with him?

Lunaris: He knows too much.

Solace: So we getting rid of him?

Lunaris: I am all for it.

Solace: Same.

Me: Oh no you won't.

Solace: Alright.

Lunaris: Okay.

Me: *Sigh*

I could tell that Snape was interrested in them but he seemed more to be interrested in me than them. There was only one reason that could be. It was because I could see, touch as well as talk to them. They were some creatues he said would be a dragon breed and here I was talking to them. 

However that wasn't what had me worried. It was how he was leaning towards me but had his hands on his mouth as if there was a serious problem. The longer we stayed silent the more he seemed to get pale as well as a bit freaked out.

Me: Ahm... is there something wrong?

Snape: Yes.

Me: Am I crazy?

Snape: No.

Me: Can you tell me what it is?

Snape: There is a bed time story that is popular amongst children. There is not even one who never heard of it before...

Me: Wich one?

Snape: Harry, did you ever heard of the story of the wizzard with the eyes that can see everything?

Me: No... should I?

Snape: Seeing as you've been with the humans until now, no. 

It was at that moment that my stomach started rumbeling and both creatures started to fly wayr from me and looking around the room until they found a trey with some snacks. It was them brining a tray of snacks as well as a tray of drinks over to us.

Me: I am sorry for them...

Snape: It's fine. This will take some tame, how about some tea and snacks?

Solace: We did good, right?

Lunaris: Praise us!

Me: Pfff... Thanks guys for bringing it over. 

These creatures were more like loyal dogs than anything and I knew how much they loved me and how much attention they wanted to get from me. This was why I had to at least pet their heads before I could take the cup of tea, Snape prepared quickly.