Holly SHIT!

Solace: Don't  touch him! *Hiss*

The moment we saw Voldemort Snape went in front of me protectively and was ready to start to chant spells after spell and it was only at that moment that I was really regretting the decision to come down here.

Me: SHIT!

Voldemort: Move!

Just like that Snape was thrown across the room and Solace went after him, while Lunaris was trying to protect me. Now I knew why Snape told me to run. This wasn't by far a good situation at all. If anything this was the worst.

Me: What do you want?

Voldemort: You! I should have killed you when I got the chance to do that but your little friends protected you.

Wait... Friends?

You guyse know him?

Lunaris: Unfortunately...

Solace: Get him out the room.

For some reason, I couldn't move at all. It was as if the anxiousness was taking over my body. This was how Voldemort started coming at me but thankfully snape just managed to yeet that walking Rake away from me.

Snape: RUN!

As much as I wanted that, I couldn't. I was scared and I couldn't let him deal with Voldemort alone. My conscious would have haunted me for that.

Me: I...

Despite how Snape looked, he stood up and ran to my side and in front of me having his wand ready and attacked time over time again. Flames erupted at Voldemorts cloths and he was cut thanks to multiple spells as well as levitated thorugh the air. 

However as short as this overpowering show was, Voldemort got back to his feet and managed to get Snape good. It was in an instant that I saw Snape fall to his knees. 

I didn't know what happened. I didn't heard any spells going on or anything indicating that he placed a curse or a spell on Snape at all.

Me; NO!

It was only now that I found it in me to run at Snape who was laying on the ground not moving at all. If there was one thing that I learned from living in the world of the mortal humans and non wizards than that would be how to do first aid things as well as measure someones pulse.

Without any delay I started to try and feel his. However there was none available. 

Me: SNAPE!

Nothing.

No response at all.

Me: SNAPE NO!!!

Solace: Harry, I will always be in your heart. Remember me well.

Me: Huh?

Only now that I felt Solace around me and nuzzeling himself against my check, did I realized that he was with me while Lunaris had a protective ice wall around us. It was also that cold blooded snake who was my guardian and protector,

Me: Solace?

Before I knew it, Solace stopped nuzzeling and went past me, jumping into snapes chest. I could see a snake mark appear on Snapes neck and slithering down his arm and staying there as a mark. I could only see that because the thing he was wearing was already ripped.

In the next moment, he gasped for air and sat up which surprised me way too much.

Me: SNAPE!

Right after I recovered from my small shock, I went and hugged him.

Snape: What the...

Me: You life!

Snape: ... Shit, kid. I told you to leave me and run.

That was all he said before standing up, pick me up and dashing out of the room. Lunaris followed close behind us and made it very hard for Voldemort to come after us. The layer of ice he created was extremely thick and it was also starting to get cold all the wa up to the womans restroom. He made sure that this path was sealed up for centuries.

Once out he immediately went for the infirmary to let them check me up while I insisted that he would be checked up too.

Snape: Did anything happen to you?

Me: No but Solace... he.. he sacrificed his life for you... and you.. for me...

I was so close to crying but holding it still back. I knew that Solace did it for me and I knew he was living in Snape and in my heart. Still upon hearing that Snape looked at his hand where the tattoo was and then came over and hugged me tightly.

Snape: It's fine to let it go.

That was all he needed to say in order for me to really let it go and cry. I cried soo much and at some point I must have been soo tired and fell asleep because next thing I knew, I was in our room.

Lunaris: Harry, you okay?

Me: Yeah....

Lunaris: Don't worry. I'm here and will still protect you.

Me: I know.

We both cuddled together till I saw Snape. He was coming towards me with some sweet things and tea. This was really what I needed right now and he made sure the next couple of days to take care of me.