Screw it! Got to go fast!

Hermion: Harry, you need help.

Ron: We are worried about you.

Me: I don't need it. I am fine.

Medic: You do. Take it as vacations.

Ron: Pfff-

Hermion: Psss!

Snape: *Sigh*

Me: And what if I don't want to.

Snape: You don't have a choice. We don't want another dead child in Hogwarts. This is why there are measurements.

Me: ....

Solace: We are sorry...

Both snake like creatures started floating all over the place and I was getting distracted by them. It was to a point where the medic came over and sat on the same bed, only to check my eyes focus. Welp I can't say I wasn't destracted seeing the two creatures blame each other and then jump at each others throat too. This was definitelly not weird or funny at all. My sudden mood swing was also interpreted as an instable child, which only added up to al the problems I was currently in.

Snape: You two what happened?

Hermione: Draco cursed him! This is the only reason he is in this situation!

Ron: Yeah these Slytherins are always trying to get Harry in trouble.

Snape: Is that true?

Lunaris: YES!

Solace: Thank you finally someone asking and not saying it bullshit!

Me: Noo.

Solace: Oh great! I think you really lost it!

Lunaris: Why did you do that?

Ron: Is it starting to get cold or is it ust me?

Me: Nnot just you. Would you please stop that!

Lunaris: Ohhh sorry.

Solace: I'll reheat the room.

Medic: Well I can't see any physical harm on him. I still want you to drink this. 

I dreaded this the whole time until now. I could literally smell the stench of whatever this person prepared in a mug that they were carying with them and put on the table right next to me the moment they sat down to check up on me.

Tho I was fine. I didn't had any problems at all. None at all. Yes I fell down and I got nearly hurt but Solace and Lunaris both saved me and made sure I wouldn't get hurt. Now as for my mental health it was acceptable. I was certainly not suicidal and I really didn't need a babysitter especially not someone like a teacher that hates me.

Snape: Drink it up and follow me.

Me: ... No...

Snape: Don't make me chuck it down your throat.

Medic: These are just some herbs brewed together to help with your emotions as well as mind.

Me: This is bullshit.

For the first time in my life, i didn't care what I was saying or to who I was addressing it at all since they already wrote me off as crazy. It couldn't get any worse after all. So in an istant I jumped out of the bed looking at them. My so called friends tried to talk to me but every word they were saying was hitting my deaf ears. I couldn't stand them right now.

However that wasn't the point. It was Snape who had his wand in his hand while I was already scared enough. 

Lunaris: Harry, calm down.

Solace: I dare you! If you use your wand against our Master, you are dead meat!

I started backing up until I hit the bed right behind me and yet I was still not done, the moment I saw Snape use his wand or move his wrist, I grabbed the pillow and chucked that one at him. Before sprinting away from everyone. I didn't liked the situation and I knew that I made it myself worse but they already thought I was insane and mental instable so screw it.

Shit!

Shit!

SHIT!

Lunaris: Harry, your room!

Me: I know!

Lunaris: Solace is holding up that wizard, I am right behind you! Just don't look back and run to your room.

Me: I KNOW!

I screamed and ran right across the school ground to the droms. A lot of students were looking at me while some others were about to use their wand on me after hearing the screams from behind me. Too bad that they all had to let go of it, since it started freezing thanks to Lunaris. That was all I could see from the corner of my eyes until I ran striaght into Hagrid while I was cutting a corner and fell down.

Hagrid: HOHOHO not so fast Harry.

It was at that moment that I was lifted up from the ground. 

Lunaris: We are sorry...

Solace: We tried to... but they were too many...

I know... thanks for trying tho!

As I was up in the air, I knew that struggeling was useless so I just crossed my arms as I was floating in the air. Thankfully I was soon let down into the arms of Snape which meant that he didn't cast this spell.

Wait!

Who casted this?

Lunaris: That girl...

Solace: You mean the cat lady.

You mean Hermione!

Lunaris + Solace : YES! That one!

Dang it!

Now I know on which side she is on.

Lunaris: But they wanna help.

But I am not sick nor mentally in need of help.

Solace: Let's be honest! Who isn't?! But I agree with you. You are fine on your own. 

Lunaris: They still worried about you.

While I was in Snapes arms as he was carrying me to a room I was never in, he also send away Hermione and Ron. Needless to say that Hagrid was left completely confused in the dark.