Expect the unexpected.

I couldn't believe that Snape let me do this. It was soo much fun having them go after that Snake bastard. I just couldn't help it and ended up laughing soo much that I ended up laying on the ground. Definitely way too much fun. I mean he screamed like a little girl as he was running away!!!

Thankfully he didn't had my head for that and I still couldn't believe that people really thought that it was an illusion. What illusion was gobbeling up a snake and spitting fire or creating ice? 

Whelp it worked and that only showed how close and yet far people were from the truth and reality what was going on.

Snape: Harry, stay here after class.

That was all he said but I totally forgot about that and just got out of the classroom. This voice that was calling me was starting to annoy the heck out of me. So I was on my way to it.

Lunaris: Harry, don't go!

Solace: Don't!

Come on guys!

I mean you two hear it too!

It's starting to annoy me!

Like come on!

Lunaris: Just ignore it!

Solace: Yeah!

Lunaris: Don't go!

Solace: Stay away from it.

Do you two know something more than me?

I stopped in midtrack and looked back to the two creatures. They both looked away which meant they did know something but refused to tell me and I didn't liked that. It was weird and they never did hide informations from me.

However before I could think more about it, I saw Snape basically angrily speed-walking towards me. Everyone made space for him to come through while I knew exactly that he was going after me. That meant that he was definitelly remembing that he wanted something from me.

Should I run?

Lunaris: No.

Solace: He would never harm you.

Lunaris: And if we would't allow anything happening to you.

Solace: Trust in us.

Snape: Potter!

He walked towards me and only stopped right in front of me. Until now I didn't realize that people got away from this hallway and we both were the lonely ones there. This only showed how much people feared this man. He was scary and if I didn't know it better I would have said he was angry but now that I spent time with him, I knew he was just worried about me.

Me: Snape?

Snape: Don't Snape, me! I told you to stay after class and why are you going to where I think you are going?

Me: Because I am.

Snape: *Sigh* Kid, do you even know how damn dangerous this could be?

Me: Yeah... I got an earful from Lunaris and Solace already....

Snape: And you still going through with it?

Me: Yup.

Snape: Are you still sane?

Me: And you still asking....

Snape: *Sigh*

Me: *Sigh*

Snape: If you are already going, I am going with you.

Lunaris: NO!

Solace: Don't go!

Me: Both of you stop it!

Snape: Let me guess, they are trying to stop you?

Me: Yeah... it's so freaking annoying. This voice is calling me none stop and it is soo annoying. I can't ignore it. It's also getting louder!

Snape: I got it. However by the slightest danger, you are gonna escape and leave be behind. Got it?

Me: NOOO! 

Snape: Harry, it is either this way or I am dragging you away.

Me: ... but how am I supposed to leave you behind.

Snape: Harry. I can protect myself better than you. Promise me that.

Me: ... I hate this.

Snape: Yes or No?

Me: ... Yes.

Just like that we both went towards the girls restroom where we also found the same fountain. Look at it! It didn't vanish over the past couple of hours which wasn't  honestly surprising. Still you never knew! It could have just vanished from one day to another. I had a feeling that everzthing was possible in this school.

So me and Snape went ahead and opened the passageway once again. The feeling I got just by standing close to it wasn't a good one. My hair was standing up straight and I had goosebumps all over my body. Not to mention the shiver running down my spine and the bad feeling I had.

Never a good omen but I had to find out!

I had to know what was waiting us down there.

There was something calling for me and driving me close to being crazy after all.

So we both went down to find a huge tunnel system. Did that stop us from going deeper in?

Nope!

It only encouraged me while my creatures were constantly telling me to turn around and leave. Little did I know once we came into this huge room, that the person there would no others than someone dangerous and saying their name out loud was forbidden...

Me: Voldemort....

Voldemort: Welcome Harry, I see you brought company...