Part 1: The beginning

~This is my very first wattpad story so sorry if its not that good, but enjoy~

"Once upon a time long long ago", Mal said.

"Well more like 20 years ago", Interrupted Helena.

"Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake."

"Yeah so, instead of having a honeymoon Beast united all the kingdoms of Auradon and got himself elected the King of The United States of Auradon."

"He rounded up all the villains, sidekicks, ghost, gouls, basically all of the really interesting people and he booted them to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there."

"This is our hood. No magic, no wifi, no way out. Or so we thought."

Hang on your about to meet us. But first this happened."

In Auradon

The tailor was measuring Prince (soon to be king) Ben.

"How is it possible that you're to be crowned king next month? Your just a baby!" Adam questioned.

"He's turning sixteen dear." Belle reminded him.

"Hey pops!" said Ben.

"Uncle Adam!" said Austin.

"Sixteen! That's far too young to be crowned king!" cried Adam. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least, 42."

"Uhm, you descided to marry me at 28." Said Belle, giving Adam the "look".

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot." Adam replied.

Belle gave him the "look" again.

"Kidding." Adam said nervously.

"Mom, dad, we have chosen my first official proclamation. Augie and I have decided that the children on the isle of the lost, be given a chance to live here in Auradon." Said Ben.

Austin nodded.

Belle dropped the coat she was holding in shock.

"Every time we look into the island I feel like they've been abandoned." Austin added.

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Adam said in disbelief at what his son and nephew just said.

"We start off with a few at first, only the ones that need our help the most." Continued Ben, "Augie and I have already chosen them."

"Have you?" Adam asked unsure.

"I gave you a second chance." Bell said to Adam. "Who are their parents?" She asked them.

"Cruella DeVil"

"Jafar"

"Evil Queen"

"Maleficent and Hades." Ben and Austin finished, the designer sherieked.

"MALEFICENT AND HADES?! THEY ARE THE WORST VILLAINS IN THE LAND!!" Said Adam.

"Dad, just hear us out here-" Ben defended.

"I won't hear it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!" Said Adam.

"Dad their children are innocent!"

"Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Austin said giving his uncle a pleading look.

"I suppose their children are innocent." Adam replied. At this Ben and Austin smiled at eachother knowing that the children of the isle can be given a second chance.