Part 2: News

Helena P.O.V.

When we were done Mal took the lollipop from the little baby. Her mother's henchmen, tweedle dee and tweedle dum, is what I call them. Obviously everyone ran except for me, Evie, Jay, Mal, and Carlos. Mal then turned around.

"Hi mom." Mal said while her mother pushed tweedle dee and tweedle dum aside.

"Stealing candy Mal? I'm so disappointed." Maleficent said.

"It was from a baby." Mal added smirking.

"That's my nasty little girl." Said Maleficent.

She took the candy from Mal spit on it and put in her pit. 'Ew' I thought. Honestly I'm starting to wonder what my dad ever saw in her to be with her once.

"Give it back to the dreadful creature." She commanded her minions. Then she looked at me.

"Helena call your father will you. I have some news." She told me.

"Uhh, why would I when you can just tell us and I'll go tell him myself." I said sarcastically at her. She looked at me furious.

"Call your father now Helena. This will be discussed with all of us including your father understand." She told me bitterly.

 "Fine" I groaned as I rolled my eyes and turned into a blue flame. Once I entered the under world I looked for my dad.

"Dad!" I called out for him.

"Finally you show up." He said a little angry at the fact that I left without telling him.

"Dear we were so worried about you." My mom said.

"Sorry mom that I left without telling you guys." I turned to my dad. "Dad uhh.. Maleficent wants to talk to you." I told him.

"Ugh what that old hag want now." He rolled his eyes. I looked at my mom and I swear in her eyes she had a hint of jealousy. Then we both turned into blue flames and we were back with Maleficent and my friends.

"What do want now?" My dad said a bit annoyed.

"Well now that we are all here. You five have been selected to go to a different school" She paused. "In Auradon." She added.

Jay, Carlos, and Evie try to run away but tweedle dee and tweedle dum caught them. Then me and Mal turned to Maleficent.

"WHAT!?" The both of us said.

"Mom I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!" Protested Mal.

"And perfect princes." Evie said dreamily. Then me and Mal just looked at her. "Ugh" she added.

"Yeah and I don't do uniforms. Unless its leather ya hear me." Jay said.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. My mom said that they are rabid pack animals that eat boys who don't behave." Carlos said.

"Arf!" Jay said behind Carlos, scaring him.

"And They have a lot of sun over there and I don't do bright. Also, they have too much pink, so no thank you." I told Maleficent.

"That it." My dad said annoyed.

"Yes." Maleficent answered bitterly.

"We're not going then." I said.

"Oh, but your all thinking very small. I'm talking about World Domination here!" She said then she turned to Mal. "Walk with me." 

Then we all started following in their so called castle where the other villains were. Hearing that my dad looked even more annoyed. 'I feel very sorry for Mal for having a mother like her' I thought.