Part 9: Museum 2

Helena P.O.V.

"M, Ella, we found the wand." Evie said. We followed her into a room with the wand protected by a small magical barrier. We saw that Jay was reaching out to grab the wand.

"JAY NO!!!" We yelled. But it was too late he touched the barrier and triggered the alarm.

"JAY!!" I yelled at him angrily and my flames started to rise and change into orange red.

"We can yell at him all we want later Hela, but now we have to go if we don't want to get caught." Mal said. I huffed she had a point we had to go now if we don't want to get caught and sent back to the Isle. 

A we were running the phone was ringing and Carlos answered. Thank goodness for him because he helped solve our problem and stopped the alarm. Once he was done we went running back inside our dorms. Of course making sure that no one saw us. 

Austin P.OV.

I was taking a nice beautiful night stroll when I saw some people running. I hid behind some trees and I noticed that it was Jay, Evie, Mal, Carlos, and..... Helena!? Why were they running and shouldn't they be in their dorms sleeping. I mean I can't sleep and midnight strolls help me sleep, but what are they doing outside. I noticed Helena suddenly stopped in her tracks and looked at where I was.

"Hey you guys go on ahead I think I'm going to take a little walk." She said. 'Did she find me?' I thought.

She was walked in my direction and I tried to hide from her since it was very dark it was pretty easy to hide. 

"I know your here Frosty Jr." She called. Yup she definitely found me. Just great.

I sighed and walked out from my hiding spot.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked very curiously because I was pretty far from them and only she found me.

"Lucky guess" She shrugged. 

"Huh sure" I said not buying what she said.

"You don't believe me do you." I shook my head.

"Nope" Popping the 'p'.

"Well then have fun investigating. Nighty night Jr." Was the last thing she told me before turning into flames and dissapearing.

"Very interesting. I'll figure you out sooner or later Helena." I mumbled then started walking back to my dorm room which share myself. Perks of being the godson of the King and Queen.

(Hi guys thank you so much for 100+ readers that makes me so happy because I was very unsure of my story. Anyway so throughout the rest of today I will be making some changes to the rest of my chapters. Ok and thank you so much again for 100+ reader. That really means a lot to me.)