Prologue

Sixteen Years Ago:

Hades was sitting in his throne in the underworld. Doing his regular ruling the dead business, when all of a sudden he heard a knock at his door.

"PAIN!! PANIC!!" Hades called for his henchmen.

"Yes you royal bitterness." They both said.

"Check who is at the door." He commanded them. They nodded and went.

(This is pain and panic as humans ok

(This is pain and panic as humans ok.)

Once Pain and Panic opened the door no one was there except a box with a sleeping baby wrapped in a black blanket and a letter. 

"Your evilness, no one is there, but we did find this." Said Pain.

Panic handed Hades the box with the baby and the letter. He read the letter, It said this:

Dear Hades,

I am writing you this letter because I can't hide it from you forever. Before I left I was pregnant with your daughter. I didn't have the heart to tell you because I was worried you would hurt her or want her for power or a way off this isle. But once I gave birth to her I knew she needed to be with you. The girl's name is Rieka, but you can give them a different name if you want. When I first saw and held her in my arms the first thing they reminded me was you. She looks just like you. Please take really good care of her I wish Rieka all your love and mine.

With all my Love,

Malia Lykensen 🐾

After he finished reading the note, he looked down at the box and saw her, his daughter had woken from her sleep. Then, he picked her up in his arms. 

"Hmm, what to name you." He said looking at the small princess in his arms playing with his robe. 

"Ooh Ooh, what about Hadie?" Asked Pain.

"Or Hendrix!" said Panic.

"Helena." Hades said simply.

Both Pain and Panic looked at him.

"Her name is Helena Underworld and she will be treated like the evil princess she is. You two and everyone will listen to her will unless it is permission to go outside. That will only be authorized by me. Understood!" He told everyone in the underworld.

Everyone nodded.

10 Years later:

 "Come on Helena you can do it!" Encouraged her father, while she was trying to control her powers.

"Papa I can't it's hard." Cried young Helena. 

 Helena was trying to summon blue flames because the day before she was trying to fix something, but ending up frustrated for not being able to actually do it and then blue flames appeared in her hands. That is why Hades is trying to help her control it.

"It's ok we can try again another time. Ok my dark angel." Hades assured daughter, but she was trying to hold back her tears. Hades noticed this and crouched down to her level.

"Hey my little dead flower you don't have to force yourself if you can't or don't want to." He said to her in a sweet tone.

"But I do, Iwant to make you very proud of me." Little Helena said now crying in her father's arms.

"Don't worry we can try again another time. Now why don't we tell Pain and Panic to make us some nice warm cookies with milk ok." He said.

*sniffles* "ok Papa." She said wiping her tears away.