Part 13: The Plan

Helena's P.O.V.

I was at my locker with Mal, Evie and Mishka by my side. We were talking about what to do with our plan.

"So, when we see Jane alone we'll take the opportunity to try and manipulate her into helping us." I repeated what my sister said. I look at them both after I finished. Mal nodded.

"Are you two sure that manipulating Jane will work?" Evie asked unsure.

"Oh please you can easily tell that she's insecure about herself." Mal pointed. Well yeah it is quite noticeable, but I kinda feel a little bad for doing this to her. She's innocent and kind, but we need to get the wand for our parents. As I was thinking, the girls were looking at me waiting for my answer.

"Ok let's do this." I said just wanting to get this over with. Mishka started to snuggle into my legs again. I smiled and petted her, she loves it when I pet her. Then we saw Ben, Jake, Harold, Audry, and Prince Assho- I mean Chad. They had a small chat about me and Mal. Well of course I can hear their conversation because of my mother's wolf side. I could tell that Mishka was also listening to the conversation.

"Look at them, thinking they can just do whatever they please and that Helena bringing a wild animal claiming to be her pet." Audrey said. I scoffed, Mishka looked very offended.

"Yeah and their kinda annoying like that Jay during tourney try-outs." Chad scoffed, "I mean he was being a complete show off." I rolled my eyes.

"I still don't trust them especially Helena." Harold said. I side eyed them and saw Jake looked so pissed. I wonder why?

"I dunno she is very pretty. You know earlier I tried to flirt with her after the try-outs, but she told me to 'fuck off'" Chad said. I side eyed them again and saw that Jake looked even more pissed than he did before.

"Ew, Chad I'm sorry, but your taste in girls is now concerning me." Audrey said. "I mean she's not that pretty, unlike me of course." I scoffed and I felt my flames start to rise due to my anger. Mishka started growling too. Then I slammed my locker hard that made them jumped. When Hades is your father and you mother's a werewolf, then you will have major anger issues, welcome to the story of my life. 

Mal and Evie had worried look on their faces. I just smiled to tell them it's ok, but I am still angry. Then I felt something cold on my head and looked up. I saw a small cloud on top of me dropping small cold white flakes on me and I started to cool a bit because I have never felt or even seen this before on the Isle. It pretty much fascinated me. Mishka stopped growling and was so focused on these white flakes which I found adorable.

"Its called snow." I turned around to see Jake and Ben coming in our direction. I saw that Harold, Audry, and Prince Fuck Face left. Due to Ben and Jake coming, Evie left. Leaving just me and my sister with the boys.

"Oh, thats what this is." I said while smiling at Jake. 

"Yeah, you looked like you needed it." He said while smiling.

"Thanks." He nodded.

"Hey" Ben greeted Mal with a smile and soon they both were smiling at each other. Me and Jake were looking at them and then we looked at each other and chuckled.

"We were wondering how you guys have been?" Jake said not breaking eye contact with me still smiling. I also continued smiling at him.

"Oh! We're fine right Mal." I said. "Don't worry ok." I looked at Jake.

"Great I hope there have been no problem." Ben said. 

"Well if you don't count Chad as a problem then I think we're good." I turned to my sister and we nodded. When I turned back to face the two princes, I saw Jake's face darken a bit and his smile disappeared.

"Did he hurt you?" Jake asked.

"No he only flirted with me and I found that very annoying, so I asked him to kindly fuck off." Once I said that Jake smiled again looking relieved. Strange?

"Well then we have to go now. We don't want to go to class without eating." Ben said with a cheeky smile. 

I pouted a little and my sister said, "We are a bit hungry."

"Okay then bye. See you around then." Jake smiled and I smiled(a genuine smile) too. He then petted Mishka and surprisingly she didn't bark or bite him. 

"Hmm, seems like she like you." I said smiling, he looked up and nodded.

"What's her name?" Jake asked. I smiled.

"Mishka." I said proudly looking at her.

"Ah 'little bear' or 'like a god' in Russian" He said.

"Yup, I couldn't find the perfect Greek name for her so I chose the Russian name 'Mishka." I said.

"Well I've always loved animals especially wolves." He said, "I may or may not have stayed with a family of wolves for almost a month when I was younger." Jake smiled sheepishly at that, while I was surprised yet impressed.

"Well we have to go now." Ben said.

"Yeah see you, bye Mishka." We waved good-bye as the boys left. When they left I turned to face Mal, but as soon as I turned to her I saw Jane.

"Hey I just saw Jane go to the restroom alone." I said with a smirk. "Wanna go make that deal with her now?" She smirked back at me.

"Yes let's go now." With that we headed to the restroom to have a little chat with Jane. This is going to be fun.

(Thank you very much for reading my story and I'm sorry for not publishing this chapter sooner, but school started and during the summer I had to go to summer school. I will try to publish the next chapter a little more sooner then this one. Also, again thank you for reading my story it means so much to me. Have great day and sorry if I made any grammar mistakes. Sorry if this chapter is short.)