Part 5: Auradon Arrival

Helena P.O.V.

Once we had arrived to Auradon, we saw that they had a marching band and signs. 'Wow they really went excessive with this.' I thought. Then I saw a sign that said 'Goodness is the most greatest magic of all' that made me gag. When the limo stopped we all got out including, Mishka, but Jay and Carlos were fighting over a blue blanket. I simply rolled my eyes at my friends.

"Why do you want whatever this is!" Carlos yelled at Jay.

"Cause you want it!" Jay yelled back still tugging on the blanket.

Everyone saw them fighting and stopped what they were doing. They just stared at us, which was a bit uncomfortable.

"Boys!" I whisper yelled at them while I fake smiled and Mishka growled at them.

When I whisper yelled at them and heard Mishka's growl, they stopped. Then we saw an older woman come this way.

"Leave it how you found it." She said. "And by that I mean leave it."

"Hello foxy" Jay said in a flirtatious tone to a girl behind the older woman. 

"Ew" I said with disgust on my face.

"Names Jay"

"Jay!" I called as blue flames started erupting from my hair and i felt everyone's stares. Jay muttered a 'Sorry' and came back. All their stares felt uncomfortable but one. It was a boy that was behind the old lady. I looked at him curiously.

"Welcome to Auradon prep." She said looking a little scared by my flames and my wolf.

She had a blue skirt and coat, a white blouse with a pink bow. Her hair was tied in a bun. I noticed there were four other people behind her.  

"I am Fairy Godmother, headmistress." FG continued.

While she was saying that I didn't pay any attention at all because of that blonde haired boy. I couldn't stop staring at him and he was staring at me. We were staring into each others eyes, until M started talking I broke the eye contact.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in bibidibobidiboo?" She asked. I internally sighed. 'This girls gonna get us sent back to the isle on our first day.' I thought.

"Bibidibobidi you know it!" FG replied.

"I always wondered how Cinderella felt when you just appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand, warm smile, and that sparkly wand!" She said

"Can we not talk about the wand today. Especially in front of her." I whispered to Mal.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future.'" She said.

"It's good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." The boy in the middle said. He was wearing a white button up with a navy buttoned jacket, mustard yellow jeans, a gold and blue tie, and light navy shoes. His hair was light brown hair and his eyes.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king!" Said the girl next to Ben. The girl looked very snobby and self-absorbed. She wore a pink dress with a light teal sweater, and beige heels. Her hair was a chocolate brown.

"And I'm Austin it's a pleasure to see you all." Blondie said. He was wearing a white shirt with a blue formal jacket, grey jeans, and black tennis. I noticed he had a snowflake ring, and brown blue eyes. He looked quite handsome.

"Prince Austin!" Said the same girl.

"And I'm Caelum." The last boy said. he had caramel brown hair with dark violet eyes. He was wearing a cream colored button up tucked in brown pants, with beige converse. I also noticed he had a lightning bolt necklace.