Part 14: The Deal

Helena's P.O.V

Once we got inside the restroom, we saw that Jane was looking at her self in the mirror. Mal looked at me giving me the face to let her talk first.
"Hey!" Mal said, Jane jumped and squealed.

"Y-you scared me." Not gonna lie my eyes did soften a bit when she said that and made me feel even more guilty about doing this.

"Sorry, umm.. and I wondering if we could talk to you." Jane looked very puzzled with my sisters request.

"W-what do you want to talk about?" She asked. Then Mal brought out her signature grin.

"Well.. ugh nevermind you seem like you'll be busy with all your friend soon, so it doesn't really matter." Mal said.

"No go on, I actually don't have any friends" She said looking down.

"What you have no friends. I don't see why you are Fairy Godmothers daughter and your sweet charming personality make you very likeable." I chimed.

"Really." I nodded, "but I would really like to be just as beautiful as the both of you." I smiled at her, " And I really like your dog Helena."

Me and Mal looked at her with a smile and then turned to me.

"That's very kind of you Jane." When she heard me say that, she seemed very surprised. I get it, getting a compliment from a villain is very rare.

"T-thanks I guess." Jane said. Then she frowned. "I just wish that I can make friends so easily and be out-going and not shy. Like you two"

"Now that you mention it we have just the thing for you to be pretty and popular." Mal said grinning again. Janes eyes lit up.

"Really!" She said with excitement. Me and Mal both nodded.

"But there is a catch. Well Mal's is free, but with me we have to make a deal in order to stay beautiful in case Mal's way fails. Ok" I told her and she nodded.

"I'll go first, you ready?" Mal asked Jane who nodded. "Ok then" She took out her spellbook and began. "Beware, foreswear, replace the old with new hair." She waved her finger right, left, up and down. When Jane came up her hair was wavy and longer than before. She looked at her self in the mirror and smiled.

"Oh My Godmother! Thank you so much Mal." She thanked my sister, now it's my turn. Jane turned and looked at me and I held out my hand.

"Now for our deal." I said with my own wolfy grin. her faced showed a little fear, but she looked ready. Good. 

"What is the deal?" She asked still unsure.

"Well, my deal is quite simple once you shake my hand you will stay with your beauty, but in return you must let me and my friends see your mother's wand or your new look will be gone if you fail." When I said that my eyes turned a bright Hades blue, "Deal?" Jane stood there shock and thinking whether or not to take my hand.

"Come on I don't have all day, chop-chop." Before I put my hand back and leave, Jane grabbed it.

"Deal." She said and we shook hands and a bright smoky blue light appeared. She was about to let go, but I held her hand longer.

"But in order for you to keep our deal you can not and I repeat CAN NOT under any circumstances turn into an arrogant brat like Audry. Understand! You also have to keep with your end of the deal and let us see your mothers wand or the deal is off" I said with much authority. Jane fearfully nodded and I let go of her hand. 

"Enjoy your new look little fairy." I waved and then we left with Mishka to our dorms smirking with victory.