Part 8: Museum

Helena P.O.V.

Once we arrived we looked at the door and there was a guard. So, we crouched down enough for us to see the guard. We saw something in the middle, it was Maleficent's magical spinning wheel.

"Is that your moms spinning wheel?" Jay asked.

"It's kinda dorky." I said as me and the boys chuckled.

"It's magic it doesn't have to look scary." Mal said as she was pulling out spell book. "Magic spindle, do not linger, make my victim prick a finger."

We looked up and waited. After a good few seconds nothing happened.

"Impressive", Jay said mockingly.

"I got chills, literal chills." Carlos said fake shivering with me chuckling.

"Ok you know what", She flipped through her book until she found another spell. "Prick a finger, prick it deep, send my victim off to sleep."

We saw the guard get up from his chair and went to the spinning wheel. He pricked his finger and a matter of seconds he was knocked out.

Mal smirked, "Not so dorky now huh?" Then she tried to open the door but couldn't. It was locked. Then Jay went back so that he can open the door, like a human ram. Right when he was about to hit the door I pushed it and it opened. Jay continued running and fell on the floor after I opened the door. Me and Carlos laughed. Evie looked at her mirror to see where we have to go find the wand. Then we entered a room that had the realistic statues of our parents.

"Dad?" Was all I could get out still not believing that there is a room that have the statues of our parents.

"Mommy?" Evie said when we entered the room and saw her mother's statue.

"Killer", Jay said.

"I'll never forget mother's day again", Carlos said a bit scared. 'Yea that was a bit scary for him.' I thought.

"Well! The wands not here so lets bounce." Jay said.

"Ok." I replied. We all left except for Mal. "M! Let's go."