Connie x Reader: Where Did I Go Wrong?

A/N: Connie is my fave!! Lucky you Reader-chan! Well, both of us I guess, I'm the one writing... hehehe. Anyways, I kinda gave this one-shot that feeling where you reunite with an old friend or talk with a good ol' friend. That warm feeling that you get. The title just explains the first half of the one shot. But call it whatever you want at the end. Enjoy :)

~One year before Connie starts training *Connie's POV*~

I sat with my beautiful girlfriend, F/N, on the swing set. We were having a great talk. I love it when she laughs at my jokes. But, I'm nervous. I'm about to tell her something that will shock her. "Hahahaha! Connie! You're amazing!" I smiled, "yeah. I know I am." She chuckled, "don't get all high and mighty, Connie." I smiled and looked at my shoes. I have to tell her. I will be gone soon. Sooner than even I know. "Connie? What's up? You've been kinda down for the past few weeks." I looked at her, "n-nothing! I'm just hungry. Mom is cooking dinner so I'm wondering what she'll be making." She frowned, "I know when my boyfriend is upset and as I, F/N L/N, it's my responsibility as your girlfriend to cheer you up. So, what is wrong?" I placed my head in my hands. F/N, I love you so much, I don't know what to do. Tears formed at the corners of my eyes. My hands were now soaking with sweat. "I'm l-leaving. I'm going t-to train. I-I want to b-be apart of the M-Military Police. I a-am so sorry. I love you so much b-but I don't know what to do!" I looked at her. Tears stained my vision. So all I saw was a faded image. She leaned in closer. Her breath shakey. Her lips were planted on my head. "C-Connie. I love you too. But we w-will get through it. I promise. I love you t-too much to let you go. W-when do you leave?" That's the part that also hurt me. "Next month." Her arms fell to her side. F/N raised them and they crashed against me. "T-that means in two w-weeks." I nodded and hugged her back. "I will see you everyday. I promise to always love you." She nodded, "and I promise to always love you."

~Prestent. Connie's POV~

I stood in front of Shadis. He's yelling at me because I didn't get the stupid hand thingy right. Then he leaves. Thank God. I zone out for a few minutes but hit reality. The fantasy in my head ended. "Who the hell are you?!" I hear Shadis yell. "I'm F/N L/N." That name. It's my girlfriend. The one I love. What? What is she doing here? I spin around. She looks a bit different. An inch or two taller. A more serious look. Not the friendly smile I miss so much. Her eyes stared straight into nothing. Her bangs (pretend you have some if you don't) were longer and covered her eye all the way down to her jaw. I heard Shadis yell at her. Who knows what for, but there's one thing. No one. Ever. Yells at F/N. I sqeeze my fist. He will pay.

We are dismissed and eating. I wait for F/N. Who knows if she still loves me. It's been a year. Then I see her. Walking with another guy. He has blond hair and one blue eye and one brown eye. (He's based off my best friend.) I hear F/N laugh. How I miss her laugh. They sit down at a table together. I run up and sit with them. "Hahaha! Andy, you're jokes are too good!" My heart drops a little. "Who are you?" I look up, "huh?" The blond lookes at me, "I said, who are you?" I hear a gasp, "C-Connie?" I turn, "F/N! Yes! I-It is me! Connie!" She covers her mouth, "I thought I wouldn't see you. So I came here with Andy." I looked, "but the training is rough. I don't want you to get hurt." She sighed, "it hurt more seeing you leave." I stayed silent.

I watched Andy and F/N socialize. She was having more fun with Andy. Whoever this Andy guy is. I waited until we were done eating to make my chance. And we were. F/N left first. The blond kept eating. I got up and followed F/N. "Hey, F/N. Wait up!" She turned around. I grabbed her hand and took her someplace more private.

I hugged her like there was no tomorrow. So did she. I stroked her hair, "I missed you so much." She smiled, "so did I. That's why I came." I looked at her, "ready to start again?" She kissed me, "always." And there I felt it. That warm feeling.

-

-

-

-

This one wasn't very good but I hope you've enjoyed anyway :) Comment who you want next.

Message me here on wattpad.

Instagram: newt.cute

Kik: newt.cute