Jean x Reader: Don't Get Caught

A/N: requested by @fandom-before-blood - in this one shot, Eren is your brother and you're dating Jean. :) enjoy
---
Your boyfriend, Jean, took you by the hand and dragged you behind the mess hall. He looked around to make sure no one was looking. "Okay now." He said. You stood on your toes and kissed him. He then kissed your nose, "I love you so much." You smiled, "I love you too." "Y/N? Where are you?" You pulled out of Jean's arms. "I gotta go." He pouted, "I'll see you later?" You smiled, "yes you will. Until then!" You turned around, "Eren I'm coming!"

It was dinner time and you sat with your brother, Eren. "And this horse face just yells at me for no freaking reason!" You giggled at Eren, "what did you do this time?" He hissed, "I just accidentally put my jacket on his side." You rubbed his hair, "then don't put your jacket on his side." He glared at you, "I didn't mean to!" Then, Jean came. "Oi, Eren. You shouldn't yell at your sister like that." He winked at you. Eren stood up, "you don't tell me how to live my life! And besides, I wasn't yelling at her!" Jean teasingly held your hand, "but look how hurt she looks." Eren slapped Jean's hand out of yours, "don't touch her! Don't look at her! Don't talk to her! Get away!" Jean smirked, "okay Eren. I won't." But little did Eren know was that Jean did all of those things.

Making sure everyone was asleep, you snuck out. You tip toed down the stairs and took the back door. Jean was standing there, waiting for you. He wrapped a blanket around you and held your hand. He took you to a hidden spot under a tree. You rested your head on his shoulder, "this is nice. I wish we can tell people but you know how Eren is." Jean wrapped his arm around your waist, "we just have to not get caught." Then, a breeze came. It took the blanket up in the air and away from you. Jean chuckled, "here's my jacket. I don't get cold easily." You smiled, "thank you." You put his sweater on and the two of you stayed there until late, late at night.

"Y/N." You groaned and turned on your side. "Mmm." They sighed, "Y/N. Wake up." You sighed, "come back in a month." They shook you, "Y/N imma eat your breakfast." You sat up, "I'm awake. I'm awake. What is it, Eren?" (Hehehe.) He looked at you, "you slept in... that's not your jacket." Your eyes widened. You must've fell asleep and Jean must've carried you here, forgetting about his jacket. You covered yourself with the blanket, "no. It's not. It's... it's Ymir's jacket." Eren raised his eyebrows, "I always thought Ymir would give Christa her jacket but okay." You hissed, "well who else would have a jacket this big? Get out and let me change!" Eren quickly left the room.

You met up with Eren at the breakfast tables. The jacket was folded and hidden in YOUR jacket. "Hey. Jean! You're out of uniform. Where's your jacket." Said Eren as Jean walked by. The both of you tensed up. Jean looked at Eren, "um... It's dirty... and ripped up. I... fell last night." Eren glared, "you fell?" Jean nodded, "yes I fell! It's none of you business though!" Jean's eyes quickly darted to you. "You just looked at my sister! Why?" Jean growled, "I wasn't! Leave me alone!" Eren grabbed Jean by the collar, "tell me! What's going on!" You stood up, "Eren, you're making a scene." He looked at you, "let me handle this Y/N!" Jean pushed Eren, "don't talk to her that way dimwit!" Eren growled, "what's going on?!" You stood in the way of both of them. You grabbed Jean's hand and you grabbed Eren's hand. "Jean, never push my brother. Eren, never yell at my boyfriend." Eren exploded, "boyfriend?! Boyfriend?! You're dating Jean?! After all this guy has done to me, you're dating him?! I can't believe you!" You chuckled, "I wanted to tell you but I knew you would act like this." Eren rubbed his hand through his hair. He kept on sighing. Eren looked at Jean, "if you ever hurt my sister, I hope the titans eat you." You smiled, "you don't mean it." Eren growled, "I do!" Then he stormed off. You kissed Jean, "he doesn't mean it." - The End -
-
-
So long! Hope you've enjoyed! Thanks for requesting. Remember to vote, comment, and request! And check out my new Free! Eternal Summer Preference/One Shot Book!