Marco x Reader: You're The One I Want

A/N: This is based off the song: Chloe (You're The One I Want) By Emblem3. So in this one-shot, you have an older sister who gets all the boys. But what about you? You're left all alone with your best friend, Marco. Will he fall for your sister? Or will he fall for something better?

--

There goes another boy, you thought. A crush of yours, Jean, to be exact, has been captivated by your older sister, Jamie. Why is she getting all the boys? She does nothing but complain all day! Who would fall for that?! You sighed and felt something squish in your hands. "F/N? A-Are you okay?" Your best friend, Marco, asked. You looked down and saw the sandwich he made for you was now nothing but squished up bread and ham. You sighed, "perfectly fine." Marco frowned, "no you're not. What's going on?" You felt your eyes getting watery. You then smiled at him, "I'm okay. Honestly." Marco was about to hug you but you jumped off the wood railing of the mess-hall porch. "Marco I'm fine! I'll see you later!" You then ran to your dorm.

You hugged your pillow and silently cried into it. "Why? Why is my sister better than me? What does she have that I don't? I'm such a loser." You then remembered something that Marco told you:

~Small Flashback~

You clearly were not good at hand-to-hand combat. But your sister, she was amazing. Everybody cheered, "Jamie! Jamie!" You felt your hands turn into fist. "Why must I be such a loser?" You said to yourself. You felt someone wrap their arm around your shoulder. Marco. He looked at you and smiled, "F/N. Losers are the best kind of people. They're cool!"

~End of Flashback~

You felt yourself smile. You wiped the tears off your cheek and looked outside. Jamie was rubbing Jean's cheek with her finger. Causing him to make an open-mouthed smile and blushed; looking starstruck. You sighed and walked back outside. You weren't gonna let some dumb new relationship that wouldn't last get in your way.

Alone you were sitting watching everybody socialize. Every cadet got the night off. So, many thought a great night would be to all go outside and socialize. Marco left to go use the bathroom. He's been gone for a while. Should I check on him? You got up and left to go look for him.

You stood in shock. Jamie had Marco on the wall. She was smirking and saying stuff you couldn't hear. Her hands were on his cheeks and she was getting awfully close to his lips. "H-How could y-you?" You softly whispered. But it was loud enough for Marco to hear. "F/N! Wait! I can explain!" But you've had it. Enough was enough. You grabbed Marco's hand and pushed him behind you. "Jamie. I am sick and tired off you taking the ones I actually care about. I am asking you to stop." Jamie walked up to you and hugged you, "lil sis. Marco was the one to come on to me. He wanted to make you jealous. So, I went with it." You turned to Marco, "r-really?" He turned red but shook his head, "n-no! She came on to me!" You sighed, "I've had it." You walked back to the dorm. Marco grabbed your hand and took you behind the mess-hall. Without saying anything, his lips crashed onto yours. He looked up at you, "F/N, you're the one I want." ~The End~

-

-

- Sorry this one was boring. I'm working on a Connie x Reader one then after it'll be an Eren x Reader.