Connie x Reader: That Time

A/N: I got a cool request the other day and I just want to remind you guys that if you want a request, comment or message me!
---
You woke up earlier that morning. Your stomach was killing you. You went to the bathroom. And then you realized. It's that time of month. You cursed under your breath and did what you had to do.

You went to breakfast and sat down quietly. "Hey Y/N!" Connie shouted. You looked at him, "not to be rude but can you keep it down?" You said. He smiles, "okay sure." You smiled, "thank you." Then, he bursts out laughing. "Hahaha!" You glared, "Connie!" He kept on laughing, "s-sorry Y/N! I hahaha just remembered something hahaha funny!" You glared, "shut up!" He stopped and looked down, "sorry." You pat his back, "no I am. It's that time of month." He looked confused but nodded, "oh. Okay."

Connie walked up to Sasha, "Sasha, what does 'that time of month' mean for girls?" She smiled, "it means that a girl is on her period. Why?" He tilted his head, "what does that mean?" She sighed, "just don't bother her. Or get make her sad. Or mad. Don't get her mad. Do something special." Connie smiled, "like what?" Sasha smiles, "food is always good!" Connie smiles, "thanks Sasha!" She nods, "you're welcome!"

You laid down outside under a tree. You closed your eyes and relaxed. Ten minutes later. "Y/N!" You opened your eyes and sighed, "what is it Connie?" He smiles, "come! Come!" You shook your head, "I'm fine right here." He grabs your hand, "come with me!" You get up, "fine! But it better be worth it." He chuckles, "it will just follow me!" Connie leads you to your room. "Close your eyes." You nod and close them. Connie leads you to the inside of your room and stops you next to the bed, "open." You open your eyes. A basket filled with sweets was on your bed. "Connie. You... did that? For me?" He hugs you, "surprise! I figured that the rest of the week would suck so this is my way for making it up to you!" You kissed him, "aww! Thank you!" He kissed you back, "I love you."
- the end -

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS KINDA OUT OF IDEAS THATS WHY THIS ONE SUCKS BUT FEEL FREE TO VOTE, COMMENT, REQUEST!!!