Modern!Bertoldt x Reader: Selfie

A/N: I never take selfies. And I'm being 100% honest. I never take selfies. But I thought of this and thought that it would be cute so here ya go nerds. I hope you enjoy.
---
The beach. To you it was the best thing in the world. It showed you how big the world it was and what it had in store. The water was sparking and people were having loads of fun. Beautiful seashells laid in the sand. And little creatures, like crabs for example, crawled in the sand. You loved the beach. Everything was just so... beautiful. "Y/N. I got the pizza you wanted." You turned around to see your tall boyfriend looking down at you. (A/N: if you're tall just imagine him looking down at you but I highly doubt that any of you are taller than 6'3.) You smiled, "thanks." He sweat, "yeah. No problem." Both of you sat down on the towel laid out and ate.

You cleaned your fingers on a napkin. "I swear, pizza is the best thing ever!" You just finished chomping down your fifth slice of pizza. (Yes yes.) Bertoldt smiled, "I love you." You kissed him, "I love you too! Let's go to the pier!"

You were looking through a telescope that gazed out into the ocean. In the distance, you saw dolphins. You watched as the beautiful creatures jumped into the air and back into the water. "Can I have your number?" You spun around to see three girls surrounding your boyfriend. That's right, YOUR boyfriend. One of them giggled, "he's so cute!" You looked up at Bertoldt. He started to sweat, "I-I am afraid I c-can't. I'm tak---" one of the girls placed a hand on his bare chest. "Please babe? I can give you the best night of your life." YOU HAD IT. You grabbed this girl by the bangs and made her look at you, "stay away from him! He's taken by me! One glance at him and I swear! I'll slap the ombré
out of you!" She looked at you and then back of her friends. They scoffed, "let's go. He's not that great anyways." Your eye twitched, "I'll have you know---" Bertoldt grabbed your arm. "It's okay, Y/N. Let's go to the gift shop."

You silently followed Bertoldt in the gift shop. He was looking at some shark teeth necklaces. The whole time you kept your head down. What would have happened if I wasn't there? Would he have given them his number? No! He loves me and I love him! He wouldn't do that! Would he? Argh! All these thoughts raced into your mind. "Hey. Don't be upset. I did the right thing, did I?" Bertoldt gently lifted your head up. You smiled a little, "I guess." He warmly smiled and placed a singular shark took necklace around your neck. He blushed, "y-you look p-pretty." You smiled, "thanks." Bertoldt pulled out his phone, "I think it's time for a selfie." You pushed his hand away, "no! You know how I don't like taking those!" He wrapped his arm around you, "aww. C'mon. Just one. Do it for me. Please?" You sighed, "finneeee." Both of you looked up to the phone and smiled. He took the picture and kissed your head, "I love you."

LATER THAT DAY: (Bertoldt's POV)

I took Y/N home later that night. We had a blast. I took a seat on my couch and pulled out my phone again. I stared at the picture and smiled. I opened up Instagram and uploaded the photo with the caption, "beach day🙌 with my beautiful gf💖"

10 min later

@/ xbigbertx (that's Bertoldt's Instagram. I couldn't think of anything else😂) why did you post that!!"
@/xbigbertx: cause you look so pretty!
@/ yourigname : take it off!
@/xbigbertx: no beautiful :)
@/yourigname: please :)
@/papareiner: (yes that's Reiner's ig name😂) your guys' relationship is so cute❤️
@/yourigname: shut up!
- The End -
-
-
I hope you've enjoyed!!!