Levi x Reader: Help LEMON

A/N: my first lemon so it may suck. And if you don't like lemon then don't read!!!!

~~~

Levi, your boyfriend of one year, needs help. Today's the one year anniversary, so you thought, is it a party? Could he be taking me out? Does he need help on what to wear? Who knows. Levi is a mysterious person. You walked up to his door and knocked. "Levi it's me. Y/N." There was silence for a few seconds but the sound of the door unlock broke it. "Come in." He says in a husky voice. You opened the door slightly and walked in. All the lights were off except the one near his desk, even though that light wasn't as bright as it used to be. You shut the door behind you and looked up to see Levi standing in the middle of the room. He looked down with his hands held together. His face had an expression mixed with shame, confidence, lust, and love. "H-Hey. Levi, are you alright?" He gulped slightly and stepped closer to the light.

You could see it and you instantly knew. The bulge (is that how you spell it idk) in has pants was huge. He looked up at you, "help me." No words came out, "y-you fix it." You said. He whimpered and ran up to you. He pinned you against the door and kissed down your neck, "no~ it won't feel as good." He purred in your ear seductively. Your eyes slightly widen and you bit your lip. He sucked on your sweet spots and placed his hands on your hips. "I won't stop until you help me Y/N." His kissed your lips gently, "will you help me?" Without saying anything, you nodded.

He guided you towards the bed and gently laid you down. He hovered over you and stared into you e/c eyes. He leaned down and kissed you. He shut his eyes as his lips moved towards your neck. He sucked on your sweet spots again, only this time, rougher. This newfound pleasure burst in you and your lips escaped a slight moan. Levi stopped and looked at you, "moaning already? Just wait." His fingertips gripped onto the ends of your shirt and he lifted it up. Your shirt slid over your head and you watched as he tossed it onto the floor. His eyes scanned your body and he smiled slightly, "you're beautiful." Your face blushed slightly and he leaned down to kiss your chest. He placed butterfly kisses almost everywhere. Levi then started to kiss your stomach, which made you melt. Once he was done, he looked back up at your shut eyes. He smirked slightly as his hands traveled to the back of your bra. He unclipped it and slowly slid it off. You opened one eye slightly and saw him toss it to the ground as well. He looked at them and back it you. "You truly are gorgeous." Levi then leaned down and sucked on your bud. Which sent more pleasure onto you. Your mouth escaped another moan, which motivated him. Levi licked your bud slowly in circles. You bit your lip as a small groan escaped. He stopped and did the same to the other one. As he continued, his hand slid up to your breast and he squeezed it. Your mouth let out a gasp as he smirked. He looked up, "Y/N, I've never seen your legs." You saw a small smirk appear on his lips as he started to slowly slipped your pants down. Same with your other clothing, he tossed it onto the floor. Levi's hands caressed your thighs as he looked at you. "They're so smooth, like the rest of you." He looked down, "my, I forgot to undress myself as well." He lifted his shirt up, revealing his toned abs. You blushed at the sight. Soon, he slid his own pants off. Leaving him only in his boxers. "Now it's time for the real stuff." He says quietly. His fingers grip the elastic of your underwear as he slowly pulls it down. Levi pushes it asides and scales your nude body. "So perfect." His hands grab both of your legs and he gently spreads them. He looks up at you and positions himself at your entrance, "ready, Y/N?" You nod, "y-yeah." He nods and takes off his boxers. He set them aside and pushes himself in.

It was painful at first, but soon, it was luxury. Levi thrusts in and out of you slowly. Your moans your off lips and into the air. Which motivated Levi. He began to thrust faster and faster. His hands gripped your sides as he began to slam into you. You let out a loud moan as he continued to slam into you. He glanced up at your face and smirked. His hands traveled up your sides and he gripped onto your breast. He was just too good at this. He gripped harder as he continued to thrust. But you wanted more. Your nails dug into his back. You looked at him. "Deeper." He smirked and slammed in roughly. Your womb began to feel hot as you began to reach your limit. You moaned. Levi began to reach his limit as well. He groaned softly as his thrust began sloppier. Even though his large member felt hard. You felt it twitch and you moaned. His juice released inside of you as you gripped onto the sheets. Your mouth escaped another loud moan as you released after him. He pulls out and lays next to you. He looks at you, panting. A small yet noticeable smile forms on his lips, "thanks for helping me." You smirked, "anytime." He leaned close and kissed your forehead, "happy one year anniversary. I love you." You smiled, "I love you too."

~ BONUS ~

Morning came around and you woke up in Levi's arms. You turned to look at his innocent sleeping face. His peaceful face made you feel like he did nothing wrong. (*cough Kaneki*). You gently stroked his black strands out of his face. His eyes slowly opened to reveal his gray/blue galaxies. (I call them galaxies cause you can literally see the world in eyes.) You smiled, "good morning." He sits up and rubs his eyes, "morning." You chuckled and sat up as well. That night replayed in your mind and you smirked slightly, "you know, it was my first time..." He looks at you, "yeah. Mine too." You kept smirking, "I wasn't finished... For your first time, you were actually pretty good. No wait. Amazing." You rubbed your eyes, "how'd you know all that." He gets up and stretches, "Y/N, just because it was my first time didn't mean that I was ignorant to these things." He grabs a towel, "now go take a shower. You've got a long day ahead of you." You chuckled as you grabbed the towel and walked past him. As you did, he slaps your butt. Blushing, you turn to look at him. Levi grabs a towel for himself, "like I just said. A long day ahead of you." ~ The End ~

~ PLEASE READ ~

Sorry I wasn't able to update for a while. It was a mixture of being grounded and having a writers block. But I'm officially back and *hopefully* will update once a week like I think I used to do. And sorry the people who requested, I will get to you I promise even though it seems (ed) like a while!!!

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

KPOP fans anyone? COMMENT songs (and groups) you love and recommend! Recommendation of the week: I Am The Best- 2NE1 (seems old but hey I love it)

Don't forget to comment, vote, and request!

P.S!! If you've read all the way down here comment: AmazingJakeey is my bias!