Erwin x Reader: Leader

A/N: So basically, these are the only SnK characters I will be doing but if you have any request that aren't these characters, feel free to ask! Enjoy.
---
"Y/N." You yelped at your commander's voice. "Y-Yes sir?" You looked up at Commander Erwin. He was much taller than you. His body was built so strongly. You were strong as well, but put next to each other, you looked, well, not so strong. "I need you to be in charge of Levi's squad today." You felt chills go up everywhere, "eh? I mean, you want me to be in c-charge? That's a big responsibility! If I don't fulfill it, Captain Levi will kill me!" Erwin chuckled, "I trust you Y/N." He leaned in closer, "I really do." Then he left to do whatever he needed.

"O-Okay everybody! I'm p-pretty sure you don't know who I am, but I'm in the regiment with you. I am F/N L/N. I will be your captain for today." No one said a word. "Captain Levi put a newbie in charge? His age is surely catching up with him ay?" You looked to see an obnoxious looking man. "Auruo! Don't be so rude! Captain Levi put her in charge for a reason!" Said a small redhead girl. "A-Actually, Commander Erwin put me in charge." She smiled, "then Captain Y/N MUST be important!" I nodded, "I guess. Now here's today's schedule..."

I watched as my squad for today cleaned their bunks. They had such messes. "You're doing great Y/N." I jumped, "E-Erwin! Sorry! Commander Erwin! T-Thank you! I'm trying!" He smiled then looked at the crew, "after this, report for lunch!" He looked back at me, "F/N, follow me." I nervously nodded, "yes sir."

I sat down I'm front of the Commander. "Y/N, I've been watching you for a while." My eyes widen. I shifted in my seat, "um, t-t-that's nice s-sir." He smirked, "and I've noticed pleasing things about you. You're very determined. You've got a great personality. You have the qualities of being a true leader. And as I've watched you, I've grown to like you. A lot. And as your Commander, I order you to be mine." I scratched the back of my neck, "I don't think that's how it's supposed to work. Have you ever... flirted sir?" Erwin shook his head, "no. I haven't even been in a relationship." I chuckled, "oh. Well me neither." Erwin looked at me, "well, do you want this to be your first?" I picked at my clothing, "I-I-I don't k-know. I think I j-just need time." I stood up and pecked his cheek, "I'm not saying no but I'm not saying yes." Then I quickly left the room. It felt... unusual. That feeling that your commander has a crush on you. But, it also felt nice. - End -
-
-
IMPORTANT:
Okay I know this one sucked sorry but there's something important. I'm thinking about making a Haikyuu!! One-shot/ x reader book. Please tell me what you think. I will highly appreciate it. Thanks!