Levi x Dying!Reader

A/N: Song: See You Again- Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth. That song made me cry :(. But anyways, sorry if I gave you some feels. I just heard this song and thought of writing this. Please enjoy :)

—-

~Levi's POV~

Please be safe. Please be safe. Please be safe. I said inside my head over and over again. We were on a mission and things terribly took a wrong turn. Y/N's squad was on the other side and I put someone else in charge of my squad. I don't know who it was but I don't care. I had to get to Y/N.

I looked around. People were injured. People were dead. I hopped off my horse and looked around for Y/N. Everyone I bumped into I asked them if they have seen Y/N. They all said no. Please, Y/N, don't be dead.

I saw a pool of blood. I clutched my chest. It was Y/N. I slowly walked over to see her face. It was pale. But I heard her breath. I sat on my knees and looked at her. She was struggling. Her breath shaky and ragged. "Y-Y/N? Please tell me that you can hear me." I said. She breathed a bit harder. That meant yes. "Y/N listen to me. You'll be okay. I'll take you back home. You'll be fine. After the doctors take care of you, you'll be fine." I was rambling. I knew she was dying. "Y/N, just know that I love you. I love you so much. Let's go home." I saw her turn on her back. She was gaining strength. She smiled, "let's go home." Her voice was shaky. "Y-Yes! Y/N! You'll be okay. Come on. I'll carry you." She shook her head, "L-Levi. It's too late. I am going home. But you'll be going home a bit later than me." I shook my head, "no no no, Y/N. Please, keep breathing." She just looked at me. Tears starting to roll down her cheeks. An idea sparked my mind. "T-the outside world. You wanted to see it. You will see it. With me. Tell me what you know about the outside world." She smiled, "you will see it Levi." I gasped, "tell me about the world." She shook her head, "I can't... anymore." I held her hands, "tell me." I saw the look on her face. She was slipping away. I put my forehead against hers, "I love you so much, Y/N. You've given me the happiness I needed in my life. I love you." She smiled, with the rest of her strength, she put her hand on my cheek. And with her last breath, she said "I'll tell you all about it when I see you again."

~The End~

Hope you've enjoyed :)

Message me if you want a personal imagine or one-shot.

Comment who you want next.

~Anime Queen