Marco x Reader: I Am Officialy Yours

A/N: So basically in this one shot, two people like you, Reader-chan. It's Marco and Jean. (Sorry JeanxMarco shippers. *i ship it too btw*) Anyways, you can probably predict what will happen next. Enjoy🌸.
-------
You were at combat training with Marco. He was your very best friend since you met him at the start of training. He looked at you, "ready, F/N?" You nodded, "go ahead." Marco nodded and took a swing. You dodged and kicked him. He jump and swung again. He hit you on the shoulder. You yelped, "ow!" Marco ran to you, "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you hard! I'm sorry. I'm sor--" you chuckled, "it's fine, Marco." He smiled. A smile that made you go crazy. Not only was he your best friend, he was the one who had your heart. He just didn't know it yet. Then, another hand plopped on your shoulder. You looked up. Jean. "Did this freckled brat hit you again? Shouldn't he know to go easy on you for training?" You glared, "for your information, I love Marco's freckles and he is NOT a brat! Second, we were training and it was an accident. Third, he doesn't need to go easy on me! I am not weak! I can take care of myself!" Jean chuckled and rubbed your chin with his finger, "you're cute when you're mad." You huffed and pushed his hand away. "Just leave!" Marco shouted. Jean turned around, "what did you say to me?" Marco glared, "I said leave. Now!" Jean poked Marco's chest, "listen, small fry. I will take you on right here! I don't give a damn if you're her boyfriend or friend or whatever! I will still kick your ass!" Marco glared, "try it, horseface!" Jean raised his fist but you guys heard a voice. "Alright maggots! It's dinner time!" Jean looked back at Marco, "you got lucky." Then he left. Marco hugged you, "I don't want you near that horse face. He's mean and cocky and plain stupid." You chuckled, "yes, Marco." Then both of you went to go eat.
You sighed and looked down at your pajama shirt. It was ripped. "Ugh! I'm gonna go get a new one. Watch my stuff, will you Sasha?" She nodded, "sure!" You nodded and went to go get a new shirt.
"Stupid shirt. It looked brand new yesterday. Cheap cloth or whatever they used to make this shirt." You mumbled to yourself. You threw it away and grabbed a new one. You turned around and saw Jean behind you. "J-Jean. What are you doing here?" He smiled, "that cloth was cheap. No wonder it was so easy to rip." Your eyes widened, "what?! You were the one to rip my shirt? Why?" Jean smirked, "cause I knew you'd come down here when you saw your shirt." He took a step forward. "But I'm not here to talk about clothing." Another step. "I'm here to talk about you. About...us." You glared, "what do you want, Jean?" He grabbed your hands, "I want you." Your mind went blank. Think of a way out F/N, think of a way out! You chuckled nervously, "t-thank you! That's sweet and all but I have a boyfriend already." Jean looked at you, "it's Marco. Isn't it?" You nodded, "y-yup! He's the best! Marco is so sweet and kind and caring. He's all that I want in a guy!" Jean pouted, "he doesn't have to know." You nodded, "yes he does, sweetie. Come back if I'm single. Maybe!" You then walked off. No way were you letting him take you.
You sat next to Marco for breakfast, as usual. Marco held your hand. Even though you two weren't really dating, it's normal for you two to hold hands. You saw Jean out of the corner of your eye. He was walking towards your table. You looked at Marco, "I'm sorry but I have to do this. I'll explain everything later." You leaned in and kissed his lips for a good three seconds. You let go and saw a red as Kool-Aid (not everything red has to be a tomato. Right?) blushing Marco. You felt yourself blushing as well. He smiled and kissed you back. Unexpected. But you enjoyed it. "Sheesh. Go get a room." Jean mumbled. You let go and chuckled. Marco's hand squeezed yours. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." You nodded, "same. It's...nice." Marco looked at you, "well then, let's put on the official title. I'll be your boyfriend as long as you be my girlfriend." You pecked his lips, "deal." Marco smiled, "that now means you can play connect-the-dots on my freckles." You squealed, "oh thank you! I'll go get the marker!" You got up and ran. You were going to play connect-the-freckles on your new boyfriend.
-
-
-
Hope you've enjoyed💕 comment who you want next.