Chapter 1

Hi! I really hope you guys like this story as much as I do! Enjoy!!!!
********
Lilly's POV.

SO MANY PHONE CALLS!!!

I have been making phone calls all day to some of the worlds biggest movie stars and singers to see if they were in need of a new stylist.

I have loved fashion for a long time and it is my dream to work as stylist so I'm chasing my dream!

I was born in Sydney and I have lived here for all my life. I kind of wanted a change. A new adventure.

So far I only get to voice mail. I have called the managers of 5sos, Taylor Swift, Sam Smith, Justin Bieber, Bella Thorn, and like 1,000 more.

I was about to give up when I thought of calling one more group, One Direction.

I had loved their music from the beginning and I was definitely a fan.

I found their managers number and started to dial.

" Hello this is Simon Cowell. How may I help you."

He answered!

" Hello! My name is Lily Monet and I was wondering if you have any job offerings for the stylist of One Direction. I can show you my résumé if you'd like."

" Hello Mrs.Monet . Well actually, one of the boys clothing stylists just quit because she is having a baby. I would love to see your résumé. Do you mind emailing it to me?"

" yes, yes of course I will email it right away!"

" alright I will call you and tell you if you get the job. Have a wonderful day darling!"

" Thank you! You to Mr. Cowell."

The line went dead.

NO WAY!!!!! I actually had a chance of becoming their clothing stylist! J couldn't feel my knees.

I just graduated from the International College of Fashion so I think I'm pretty good at what I do. I hope I get the job!

1 week later
*************

I was sitting on my couch in my flat watching Pretty Little Liars when I heard my phone ring. The number read " Unknown "

I answered it and said

" Hello this is Lily Monet."

" Hello Mrs.Monet! This is Simon Cowell speaking. I was astonishingly impressed when I received your résumé in the mail. It looks like you have amazing talent young lady. Your Hired!"

I couldn't breath.

" oh my gosh really! Thank you Mr.Cowell thank you so much!"

" My pleasure Mrs.Monet. Now where are you living at the moment?"

" In Sydney, Australia."

" Well, since you will be working with the band you have to travel on the tour bus with the band. We will have a flat in London set up for you and that will be your off the road home."

I was so excited

" ok well that sounds great! When should I start?"

" Well the boys are starting their On the Road Again tour in 7 days. Pack your things you will need on tour. Your flight to London leaves tomorrow at 9:30 am so pack tonight."

Wow I better start packing!

" Alright well thank you so much again Mr.Cowell!"

" My pleasure Mrs.Monet"

" goodbye"

This is going to be AMAZING.

**********
Hiiiiii hope your enjoying it! Better stuff is to come!!!! Byyyyye babes