Chapter 8

Lilly's POV.

It's been 5 hours that I have been at the studio putting together the clothes for the boys. Trust me it's hard putting together 5 extremely hot outfits each night for them to wear. Millions of people will be watching them.

I got together their clothes for tonight and our next concert in 2 days.

I soon remembered that Harry invited me for a quick coffee so I walked into the recording studio to see if he wanted to go. As I walked in I heard him singing his part to Stockholm Syndrome and let me tell you he sounded like an angel.

He turned around and saw me smiling. A small grin was on his face and he asked me

" are you ready to go?"

" yes"

" alright see you guys in like a half an hour" Harry said

" alright, be back soon" Liam said

" fine fine fine" he said and we walked out.

" so there is a Starbucks around the corner. Would you like to walk there?"

" Yah sure" I answered

We stepped inside and ordered our drinks. When they came out we took them and left and started to walk around a park near by.

" so do you have any siblings?" He asked out of the blue. Oh no. I would have to tell him. I really don't talk about it much but I guess there is no way of going around it.

" Um he passed away in...a.....a car accident" I stuttered afraid to say it out loud.

" Oh, love, I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up." He said very nervous

" oh um it's fine. It was 4 years ago so I'm a bit over it now but it still really hurts"

" I'm here for you Lilly. I hope you know that."

" Thank you Harry" I said turning to him and giving him a hug as he rubbed my back

" Do you have any siblings?" I asked him trying to lighten the mood

" yes I have a sister named Gemma who you will meet at the concert tonight. I'm sure you'll love her." He said with a smile

" I hope she likes me" I said

" How could she not like all that" he said pointing at me up in down

We fell into a fit of laughter

We were now at the studio getting in the tour bus to leave. We had everything ready for tonight's show and its gonna be great!

******* At the stadium********

We walked in and the place was HUGE!!!! The amount of seats were endless. It was incredible

I told the boys to go and put on their clothes for the show and I would help fix them.

They all got dressed and came out saying that they loved the clothes.

" Simple but sexy, I like it!" Zayn said smiling

" I'm glad you like it" I answered

As I was fixing the boys clothes and doing their hair a girl came behind Harry and said hi.

" Oh Lilly, This is my sister Gemma! Gemma this is our new stylist Lilly Monet."

" Well it is very nice to meet you Lilly, your so pretty! Harry told me you you were very pretty but-"

" alright I think that's enough Gemma" Harry said turning pink

" It's great to meet you too and thank you so are you!"

" Well I'm going to go take my seat. When you are finished just find me in the front row and we can sit together" she said very happy

" yeah sounds great!" I said and she left

" 5 MINUTES LEFT PEOPLE!!!!" Someone yelled

" have fun you guys! You all look great" I said

" thanks Lilly!" They all said and waved while walking towards the stage.

I made my way to where Gemma was sitting and LET ME TELL YOU the place was full! There were so many screaming fans It was amazing.

I soon found Gemma and I took my seat.

Right as I sat down the lights turned off and we heard a

" Hellooooo London!" And girls went crazy

All the boys came out and said hello. I could see Harry searching the crowd for something or someone. Finally he laid eyes on me and smiled really wide and waved. I waved back and smiled.

The boys started singing Fireproof ( my favorite song on FOUR) and the crowd went crazy.

Through all the songs I saw Harry looking at me and singing lyrics to me. It was so cute.

This was going to be a long concert

*************