Chapter 5

Lilly's POV.

I was now on my way to the Woodside shops where they have all the expensive designer shops. I kind of got a feeling of what the guys are like so I'm going to design one outfit for them and see if they like it.

******After 5 hours of shopping******

I .was. exhausted.

I had been to literally every men's designer store in that shopping center. I wanted each outfit to be perfect because they are one direction and all.

Simon got me a car so that I could drive around. I was so happy. He bought me a white Range Rover which I love!

I made my way into my hotel room and right as I was about to flip on my bed I hear my phone go "DING"

I checked and I had got a message from...... Harry?

"It was lovely meeting you today Lilly-Harry xx"

I replied to him right away

" It was great meeting you and the band today. I'm very excited to go on tour with you guys- Lilly xxxx"

I press send and wait for a response. About 30 seconds later the writes

" Yah we are super stoked to have you on tour with us. Just be mindful, we do get a little crazy"

" Don't worry I think I can handle it"

We text for about 30 minutes and talk about the most random things

" Well it's getting late, better head to bed. Goodnight love- Harry xxx"

" Goodnight Harry"

With that I take a shower and jump into my pjs and go to bed.

****** The next morning******

I wake up at 8:30 so I have time to get ready. The boys said that I should come to the studio around 10:00 so that I can show them their outfits.

I throw on a white and blue stripped crop top and a pair of black pants. I pair that with classic white heels and put my hair into a cute and class messy bun. I put my on my makeup going a little retro with red lips and I put on my favorite pair of cat eye glasses. Cute right?

I then go out of the hotel room into my Range Rover and make a quick Starbucks run. I heard they had a new S'mores Frap (which they actually have right now and I really need to try it) so I got one of those.

I walked into the studio and went strait to the lounge room and saw all the guys their.

Harry's POV.

Lilly came into the studio and my mouth dropped she was so perfect and pretty. She didn't even have to try and she looked perfect.

" hey guys! Look at the outfits I got. I want your honest opinion. Do you like them?"

She passed my my set of clothes. I had this really nice black jacket with a black shirt. I had a pair of ripped black pants and a pair of brown boots that I really liked. She is a very talented stylist.

The boys looked at their clothes with smiles.

" Wow this stuff looks great! It's exactly my style" said Zayn

After we all admired our clothes Simon came through the door.

" Oh well good morning Mrs. Monet. Oh are these the clothes that you have prepared for the boys?"

" Yes do you like them?" She asked

" Like them? I love them! I think they look great. You know what I'm going to have the boys wear this for their shoot today for 17 magazine. I bet it will look fantastic!"

Lilly's POV.

They liked them! Simon liked them! And they were going to wear it in their shoot! I designed One Directions clothing! I was about to faint.

*****************