Chapter 10

Harry's POV.

I was walking around the club trying to find Lilly when my ex Taylor swift pulled me to the side of the dance floor.

Taylor and I were never a real couple. Management set us up to be one but I did not like her at all. She however loved me. She was so clingy and weird when none of it was real.

Now I was at the club and she pulls me aside along with that throwing her lips on me right away.

In an instant I pushed her away and yelled

" WHAT THE FUCK TAYLOR? WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?"

" you miss me don't you Harry?" She asked

" um no I don't. Get over it Taylor we were never even in a real relationship it was all fake." And with that I walked away continuing my quest to find Lilly.

I finally found her at a table with all the girls

" Hey Lilly do you want to dance?"

" um sure" she said in a weird unhappy tone. What was wrong with her?

I brought her to the dance floor and before I could start dancing she asked me

" Shouldn't you be dancing with Taylor? Aren't you a thing now?" She asked

Oh shit she saw that

" oh no no way! I hate Taylor she literally threw her mouth on me and I pushed her away. It was not what it looked like."

" Harry even if you did kiss her I don't care. I mean Its not like we're dating or anything. If you like her that's great!"

" No no I swear. I really don't like her. Im single. Totally single." I said

" Ok" she said now perking up with a smile.

We then started dancing by ourselves just moving to the music.

Soon we got closer and closer till I finally put my hands on her hips while her hands were in the air.

" Is this ok?" I asked her making sure she wasn't uncomfortable

" yah" she said with a big smile.

She was so sexy while she was dancing. I really had strong feelings for her and I just wanted her to be mine so that I could hold her and wrap my arms around her. Every part of her body for me to hold. I hope she has feelings for me to.

After much more dancing and a lot of fun we left the party and immediately headed to our hotel to get into our airplane clothes.

Yes I know what your thinking. Airplane clothes? Yes it was 1:00 in the morning but we had a plane to catch to France (because we have a show there the next day)at 3:00 in the morning so that's why Harry and I didn't drink at the party.

Smart right

During the party I became good friends with Sophia, Eleanor,Melissa and Perrie. They were all extremely gorgeous at congratulated me on getting into the fashion show. Sadly they could not be on tour with us but they do come to a lot of shows and visit in days of so that should be fun. Gemma also couldn't be on tour with us so I guess it's just me and Lottie.

After I got to my hotel I put on a pair of cuff sweatpants, an oversized white cropped sweatshirt, a light washed denim vest and my absolute favorite pair of white Adidas shoes. I then grabbed my big red bag and headed out the door. The guys said they would pick me up in the limo at 1:45 outside my hotel and (to my surprise) they arrived on time.

When I got in all the boys were half asleep except Harry. He was wide awake because of the lack of alcohol in his system.

" Hello love, so are you ready to go to France?" Harry asked me

" yes, I have never been to France before but it sounds so beautiful and romantic"

" I've only been a few times but it's absolutely breath taking. Maybe on our day of we can go to the Eiffel Tower!"

" That sounds amazing!" I said as we arrived at the airport

We walked in and tried to keep a low key so that no one would notice us.

We finally made it to the Private Plane check in unnoticed and checked in. We took the private plane this time just because of all the fans.

After checking in we proceeded to our gate but still had time to spare so we went to the coffee shop inside the airport.

" omg mom is that Zayn Malik! And look it's Harry Styles" a little girl said in the coffee shop

All the boys turned to her and gave her a smile

" Hello love it is very nice to meet you" Liam said leaning down

" Hi, I'm Sarah! You guys are so cool!" She said

" thanks" they all said in unison

"Um can I have a picture please!" She asked

" Sure thing Princess" Harry said making her blush

" Can you take our picture?" The girl asked

I kindly said yes and took the picture. When she got her camera back she said to me

" Wow your really pretty! Are you and Harry dating? You should you and Harry would be very cute" she said

Harry and I both laughed and I said

" Thank you very much! I'll keep that in mind " I told her with a wink and she smiled and said goodbye

We finally made it to our gate and took our seats.

The plane was small so all the boys sat in twos but then Harry was by himself in the back. Lottie, being a trickster, took a seat that didn't have one next to it so I went and sat with Harry.

" hi"

" hey"

" I'm so tiered I think I'm going to sleep" I told him

" alright goodnight love"

" night Harry" and with that I closed my eyes and dozed into sleep

**************

Long chapters lately
Sorry