Chapter 15

Lilly's POV.

The fashion show. ITS TODAY!!!!
I could barely breath.

I have to leave early in the morning so I left everyone a note.

" hey guys!
Sorry I had to leave so early but that's the only way that I can get to the fashion show on time. Thanks for all the support. Love you all and I will see you all when I get back!- Lilly xoxo"

Then I grabbed my bags and headed out the door to the airplane.

Harry's Pov.

Im going to surprise Lilly at her fashion show in New York. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees me in the crowd.

I had to wake up super early to get
there but it is totally worth. The truth is like her. I even think more than like her. I want her to be mine. But I don't think she feels the same.

I got dressed into  a casual white graphic shirt with black ripped jeans and black boots and headed to the airport.

Lilly's POV.

I arrived in New York in no time and a limo was waiting for me when I left. Its to bad that no one was going to be at the fashion show that I knew, but I know that everyone I know is super busy.

When I arrived to the hotel that the fashion show was going to be in I was overwhelmed by all the cameras and lights. A host sees me and takes me back stage to the dressing area.

It. Was. A. Madhouse.

Models were running from makeup to hair and to dressing rooms at record high speeds. One of the managers quickly pulled me into a dressing room to get me ready.

Harry's POV.

I have just arrived in New York and I'm so excited to see Lilly.

I know Michael Kors quite well so when I told him about my idea he said it was very cute and romantic and he of course have me an entry pass.

I arrived at the hotel and went through the red carpet, with about 100 people taking pictures of me.

I soon entered the hotel into a huge ballroom/stadium with about 800 people and a crystal white runway in the center.

I found my seat and waited for the show to start.

Lilly's POV.

My first hair, makeup, and clothing are done but I still have 3 more outfits to change into!

Michael came up to me and wished me luck and thanked me for being there. I was third in line. I was behind Cara Delevingne and Candice Swanepoel! How was I pretty enough to be in the same fashion show as them?

They were all very nice to me and wished me luck.
*********

It was finally my turn.

I walked down the runway strutting my stuff when at the corner of my eye I saw a guy that looked exactly like Harry. But I told myself it wasn't him and made my way to the end of the catwalk, posed and then walked back the other way.

I quickly ran back stage to get my next outfit on, a swimsuit.

Harry's POV.

Lilly. Looked. Absolutely. Stunning.

She always looks stunning but I mean wow.

I don't think she noticed me though which kind of annoyed me but I knew she would see me the next time she came down the runway.

Lilly's POV.

I was off again.

I was wearing a navy blue bikini with a pair of cheeky bottoms. They did show of a lot of my butt but I thought what the heck. I was also wearing heals! Talk about sexy.

As I was walking down the catwalk I was smiling and having fun but I could not get that guy who looks like Harry out of my head so I turned and got a good look at the guy.

It was Harry!

He was smiling which made my smile even bigger. I finally reached the end of the runway and gave him a wink. Then I walked back feeling extremely happy.

Harry's POV.

Yes she finally saw me! I knew she couldn't freak out when she was on stage so she kept it cool. But oh my god I had to stop my self from running up to her and holding her in my arms and kissing her. Her bikini fit her perfectly and showed of her bum which I obviously liked. She was freaking HOT!

After the rest of her clothing changes they finally all came on stage and did one more walk down together. She blew me a kiss and I started to laugh.

Michael said it was fine if I wanted to go back stage after the show to say hello to Lilly, so I did.

It was so hectic back stage that I almost didn't find Lilly but I finally saw her, changed into comfortable airplane clothing and taking off her makeup.

When she turned around she said
" Harry I can't believe your here!" And gave me a big hug

" I wouldn't miss it love." I said while pulling out a bouquet of flowers that I got her and giving them to her.

"Thank you so much Harry" she said while looking at the flowers.

" my pleasure, and may I add you looked absolutely beautiful on the runway"

" really? I was up against Cara Delevingne! Have you seen her? She's absolutely gorgeous!"

" but so are you" I said which made her smile and blush.... A lot

We both thanked Michael and Lilly said goodbye to the other models. Soon we were on a plane to Madrid where our next concert will be.

************

How'd you like it? It's been like 10,000,00,000,000 years since I have updated and I'm sorry. Please bear with me. I hope you enjoyed!!!!!