Chapter 2

Hope your enjoying

**********

Lilly's POV.

It was the big day. The day I went to London and started touring with the boys.

I packed all my things in a rush yesterday. Simon said he would have movers take some of the things from my old flat and bring it to my new flat in London.

I told my parents right after the call with Simon that I got the job. They were so happy for me and wished me the best on tour.

Now here I was, at the airport in Sydney about to board this long plane ride.

On the airplane I did a lot of research on the boys and what they are like.

I already was a fan of their music but I didn't know much about them. From comments alone on their Instagram's I learned that Niall LOVES food, Zayn is kind of vain but seems really nice, Louis is the jokester, Liam is " Daddy Direction" and Harry is..........well he's charming.

I have had a celebrity crush on Harry ever since the band was formed. His eyes were so beautiful and his hair......let's not get started on the hair. He just seems like a great guy.

The time went by so fast and I was already in London.

I walked into the airport at London and saw a man dressed in a suit with the words " Mrs.Monet" written on it. I figured that was my ride and I went up to him.

He escorted me to a BLACK LIMOUSINE! I was astonished. I had never ridden in one before.

I got in and enjoyed the ride.

" Mrs. Monet, Mr. Simon Cowell requested that you stay at the Grand Londoner Hotel until the tour starts. Your flat should be finished a few weeks after you have left for the tour so it will be finished when you come back." Said the driver

" Oh ok thank you"

" My Pleasure madam"

We finally reached the hotel and I couldn't believe my eyes. The hotel was beyond beautiful. I couldn't believe I was staying their.

The driver unloaded my bags and said goodbye.
I then checked in and the lady told me Simon had booked the Presidential Sweat for me to stay in. Could life get better?

I made my way to my room. I walked in and on my night stand was a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates was set on my bed. I walked towards it and there was a note next to it.

" Hello Lilly,
We are so excited to have you on the One Direction crew! We will have the limo bring you to the studio at 8:30 tomorrow and we can finally meet you and show you the tour bus. We are so excited to see you!
Sincerely,
Niall, Louis ,Zayn, Harry ,Liam xxxxxx"

I jumped on my bed and then spread my self out and quickly fell asleep with a smile on my face.
***********