Chapter 9

Harry's POV.

The concert was going great. I actually kind of forgot about the rush of being on stage. It was amazing.

At first I was trying to find Lilly in the crowd but there were so many people!!! I finally saw her dancing around next to Gemma and Lottie. At this angle you could see all of her. Her beautiful face,body,and hair were all there for me to see. How is she not a model?

I found myself singing a lot of lyrics to her and only noticing her in the crowd. She looked like she was having a really good time.

Lilly's POV.

So I was dancing around to the music in not just any row but the FRONT ROW of the concert! I could see all of the boys up very close and let me tell you Harry.was.hot

I mean he's already very handsome in person but when you see him on stage and sweating and jumping around to he music he was just plain gorgeous.

As I was dancing around to the music Harry started to walk of of stage and next to the crowds of people while singing " Clouds" one of my favorites.

He soon made it to where he was just standing in front of the first row. He saw me and smiled then took my hand and kissed it. I was blushing madly and Gemma and Lottie kept nudging my shoulder and giving me googely eyes.

It was finally the end of the concert and all the boys said goodbye

" GOODNIGHT LONDON WE LOVE YOUUUUUU" all the boys yelled in unison and walked of the stage.

Gemma Lottie and I quickly made it back to backstage to congratulate the boys.

" guys that was a great show!" Lottie said

" really a brilliant show" Gemma said

" it was amazing I've never been to something so fun like this before" I said

" well then your going to have a whole lot of fun on this tour" Liam said and we all laughed

" so who's ready for our kick of to OTRA after party!!!!" Zayn yelled

We all screamed

" WE ARE" and headed to our dressing rooms to get ready.

I brought with me a plain but sexy long sleeve shirt little black dress ( Little black dress who you doing it for) that I just got the other day. The party is at a club so I thought the dress was appropriate and well in a way I kind of wanted to impress Harry. Wait do I like him?

Anyway, I paired my dress with some nude wedges and lightly curled my hair. I put on some jewelry and grabbed my clutch. There were going to be so many celebs there and I couldn't wait to meet them.

Harry's POV.

I just quickly changed into a pair of black ripped skinny pants, a flannel shirt and pair of brown boots. Simple but classy I thought as I walked out of the room. I wondered what Lilly was going to wear.

As that thought left my mind I saw Louis, his girlfriend Eleanor, Liam,his girlfriend Sophia, Niall, his new girlfriend Melissa, Zayn with his girlfriend Perrie, Gemma,and Lottie all waiting for me out there.

Right as I walked towards them I heard a voice behind me

" Oh hi everyone sorry that I'm kind of late"

It was Lilly.

I turned around and my eyes were set on the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She looked incredibly hot in the dress she was wearing and it showed of every curve on her body.

" alright Hazz, stop drooling over Lilly and let's go." Louis said from beside me and I gave him a glare.

As I walked side by side to the limo with Lilly I whispered

" You look extremely beautiful love"

She started to turn pink and said

" Thank you." She whispered back with a smile on her face

I opened the door for her to the limo and we waited to get to the club

Lillys POV.

Harry called me beautiful. Harry freaking styles called me beautiful! My heart was racing the whole way to the club. I mean he doesn't like me. He can't like me. I'm just some regular girl not a model or movie star. But I think I may have small feeling for him.

As we made it to the club Niall asked Harry and I

" HEY GUYS YOU WANT A DRINK?" He yelled over the loud music

" No thanks I don't feel like it tonight" Harry said

" Same"

" alright suit yourselves. Don't get to crazy tonight alright you two" Niall said and we both rolled out eyes.

Right after Niall left I felt a tap on my shoulder.

" Ah you must be Lilly, Lilly Monet" the man asked me

Then it hit me.

HOLY SHIT THIS WAS MICHAEL KORS!

" ummm...yes...I'm..um..Lilly...Monet"I stuttered

" Um Mr.Styles do you mind if I take Lilly away from you for one second" he told Harry

" Yeah sure go right ahead, I'll find you when your done ok Lilly."

" Yeah ok" I told Harry and stepped to the side with Michael

" So I see you've started working for One direction. That's wonderful! Well Simon was telling me about you and showed me a few pictures of you. Your very beautiful and I was wondering if you could be a part of my MK New York Fashion Show. You actually have a day of them from tour and you just happen to be in New York." He said

I was shocked.

He wanted me to be a model!

" Yes Yes Yes oh that sounds amazing! I'm so excited! Thank you so much!"

" no problem darling. Well I will tell you more details later. have fun darling."

" you to and thank you again"

"My pleasure" he said and walked away.

I was on top of the moon. I couldn't wait to find Harry and tell him.

As I walked closer to the dance floor I saw him. With his lips on another girl. As I watched I felt a fire of jealousy up inside me. Ok I definitely have feelings for him. But he definitely doesn't.

**************

Sorry for the long chapter : /