Chapter 6

Lilly's POV.

We had now driven to the photo shoot across town. The studio was huge and the amount of clothes there was endless.

Simon said that I would be meeting Lottie today at the shoot. She is in charge of small makeup touch ups and hair fixes. I was to help the boys with their cloths and help Lottie with touch ups.

We were now all in the " back room" where we would help out the guys before the shoot. The whole room smelled of hairspray. I soon found Lottie and we said hello.

" I am so excited that your on tour with us! Trust me it's a lot of fun." Lottie said

" yeah that's what everyone tells me."

We both laughed

" well I better get started, it was wonderful meeting you"

" Great meeting you to!" I said with a smile

The boys were all dressed in their clothes and LET ME TELL YOU THEY.LOOKED.AMAZING.

I think I spent the most time putting together Harry's outfit because I knew he would look to die for in it.

I was not fixing Niall collar which had been flapped up. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry look at me with a dimpled smile. Lottie was working on his touch ups so she smacked his head and told him to move his face. I couldn't my giggles.

" Hey Lilly, do you mind fixing Harry's hair? I trust whatever you'll do with it."
Lottie screamed across the room

" yeah sure" I said and walked towards Harry

When he saw me coming he smiled and said

" hello love!"

" hi"

" ok so I've got to fix this mess of hair you have here"

" MESS? My hair is not a mess"

" whatever" I said with a giggle

I began running my hands through the top of his hair to give it a lift. The whole time I was fixing his hair he was staring at me.

Soon I got self conscious and asked him

" why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?"

" I'm just staring at you because I think your really very pretty"

" Thank you but I'm not pretty. There are so many prettier girls out there than me."

" Lilly, I have only known you for like 2 days and I already think your extremely pretty. And don't compare yourself to others. Gosh how could you say your not pretty! I bet your boyfriend wants to beat me up for saying that."

" thank you Harry but I don't have a boyfriend. I told you remember?"

" Oh yeah right, I just couldn't believe it. Any guy is lucky to have you as their love."

" Thanks Harry your very sweet."

"Oh gosh the shoot! Right! Ok your hair is finished. You look perfect."

Upppps did I say that out loud?

" you think I look perfect?"

" well um I mean.... your hair.....looks...um..great....and...like...you look great to...I mean....ugh" I said now very nervous

" Thank you Lilly, and don't get so nervous" he said with a really cute smile

" ALRIGHT I NEED ALL THE ONE DIRECTION BOYS TO COME TO SET PLEASE." Said a guy with a megaphone

"Well that's my cue" he said

" good luck!" I said

" thanks!" And he walked of with the boys

********** After shoot********

The shoot went great and the boys looked amazing. Did I say that before? (Lol)

After I said my goodbyes to everyone I headed back to my hotel.

I got a reminder on my phone saying that the tour was going to start tomorrow!

Time flys when your having fun!

*****************

Hope your enjoying! Thanks for all the support ( you know who you are)