Chapter 14

Harry's POV.

" HARREEEYYYYYYY GEETTYTTTTT OOOOOOOUUUUUTTTT OFFFFFFFF BEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!" I hear the boys yell out to me as I wake up from a deep sleep

I open my eyes to see all the boys standing at the foot of my bed shaking me back and forth

" ughhhh why won't you idiots let me sleep!" I say in a joking groggy tone

" because it's freaking 11:00 in the morning and we have our flight out to Milan in 2 hours!!" Zayn yells to me

" Oh shoot I forgot!" I say as I jump out of bed and run to get ready.

*********after he gets ready

In about 45 minutes I had taken a shower and got ready to go to the airport. I walk out and realize that none of the girls are here.

" Hey Louis, where are the girls?"

" They took a early flight to Milan, because they wanted to do some shopping"

" oh alright" I reply a little disappointed that I won't get to see her till tonight

Lilly's POV.

" Oh MY GOSH YOU HAVE TO GET THESE SHOES!!! " Gemma yells to me from across the Prada store.

The girls and I left to go to Milan early because we wanted to buy new outfits for the dinner we have tonight. It is a formal dinner after the show with Simon, the band, the girls and other important people from the tour. It's like a " welcome to the tour " dinner. It is going to be at a 6 star hotel in Milan do we have to look amazing.

*******************

After shopping.....

After shopping we had to quickly go to the stadium to get the boys ready for the show. We arrived and they were waiting for us in the dressing room. They all seemed very happy to see us.

I picked out a graphic mussel tee for Zayn, a v neck and flannel for Liam, a tee shirt for Niall, a v neck and hoodie for Louis and a packers jersey for Harry.

The boys all liked their cloths and as Lottie did their hair I went to the lounge to watch the show. The girls and I were so beat that we couldn't go out there in the crowd.

*******************

After show....

The boys did amazing, though I noticed Harry was constantly looking for someone in the crowd. Did he know anybody in the crowd?

As the boys came of stage, Harry finally saw me and asked

" Hey Lilly, I thought you guys were going to watch the show from the crowd. I was looking for yo....I mean all you guys"

" Oh we were but are so tired from waking up early and the flight this morning that we decided it would be better back stage today."

" Oh, that's quite alright love. Sorry that your so tired. Don't we have that dinner tonight?" He asked

" yes we do, at 8:30. I'm so nervous. I feel like I'm going to make a fool of myself." I say

" no you won't, don't worry it's not that big of a deal. It's just quite and long."

" oh, ok" you say feeling a little more confident.

***************

At the hotel.....

The girls and I quickly got changed into our dinner dresses and went to do our hair. I decided to loosely curl my hair and did my makeup to make my eyes pop.

I was wearing a pink dress with a cut out in the middle ( picture up top). Lottie was wearing a black dress and Gemma was wearing a pale blue dress. They both looked amazing.

When I walked out of the bathroom the girls went insane.

"LILLY!!!!! You look incredible!!!! How did no one recognize you and put you as a model until now?" Lottie says

" Lilly, you better make sure my brother keeps his hands of you alright." She says while laughing while I blush. Will Harry think I look nice?

We walked out and saw none of the boys around but just a note on the middle table saying

" hello girls. Sorry we didn't want to be late so we will meet you at the dinner. the limo downstairs is waiting for you.- the boys"

After we drove about 20 minutes to a gorgeous Italian restaurant we quickly headed inside. When we walked in everyone was standing at the bar having a drink.

As all the boys turned around Harry was taking a sip of beer in his hand and when he saw me he had to contain himself from spitting the beer everywhere.

" I'm so sorry we're late" you say

" oh it's not a problem, Simon hadn't even arrived yet," Zayn says" you look beautiful by the way" he adds and all the boys nod their heads on approval which makes me smile

" Thank you" you say and he nods his head. Harry has this look on his face that he wants to stab Zayn.

I walk up to the bar and order a Martini. When I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around and meet eyes with Harry.

I wanted to choke on my own spit myself at the looks of him. He has a white dress shirt, a black blazer and skinny black pants on. Why does he have to be so hot?

"Hey Lilly, wow you look beautiful."

" Thank you Harry, but I'm still really nervous."

" just be yourself, I bet Simon already adores you." He says

I smile and say " Thanks for your help" as we join everyone at the table to wait for Simon.

*****************

The night was great. Simon came just shortly after we went to the table. We talked about my childhood and why I wanted to be a stylist. He also congratulated me on the fashion show that I'm going to be in next week.

Harry was sitting next to me giving a smile. He would add in sometimes why he thinks I'm so great. Aw that's so nice.

All in all everything went perfectly.

*************

Sorry for a little bit of a wait. I had to re type this whole chapter. Hope your enjoying. Stay with me cause things are going to heat up real fast.