Chapter 3

I would just like to thank Zahrazza for voting for all the chapters of my story so far. You don't know how much it means to me!
*****************

Lilly's POV.

I wake up engulfed in a sea of white sheets. I look over at the clock on my nightstand and it reads 7:45.

SHIT!

Now I only had 45 minutes to get ready to meet ONE DIRECTION!

I scrambled for my clothes and grabbed a pair of my favorite black leggings, a cute gray graphic loose tank top and put a white little sweater over it. I then straightened my long blond hair and did my make up going for a more natural look but making my eyes pop with eyeliner.

I thought I looked really nice. Then I slipped on a pair of black high heel ankle hight boots and grabbed my favorite black handbag with a cute gold buckle. I then ran out the door of my hotel and went into the lobby.

When I reached the outside there was a limo waiting for me. I was greeted by the same driver that brought me from the airport yesterday. I quickly said hello and we were of.

------------ 15 minutes later-------------

We finally made it to the studio. It was huge and there were tons of girls waiting outside screaming. I made my way to the back door and was greeted by a security guard.

" Hello are you Mrs.Lilly Monet?"

" Yes I am"

" It is very nice to meet you. My name is Paul and I am the head security guard for the guys."

" It is very nice to meet you Paul "

" You to. Now if you need anything I am here to help."

" Thank you so much"

I then made my way to the door that read " Office of Simon Cowell " and I knew that was the place to go.

I walked into the room and it was HUGE!

I then saw the boys and Simon all goofing around by his desk.

Oh brother.

***************