Part 15: le gasp

Denki pov

I gasp at the words I heard from my bestie.

"Ahhhh!!" I screamed as I jumped up and down. "My baby is in love!"

"Shut it," Y/n yelled at me and put a finger to my mouth, "Before someone hears you!" I looked up with an evil grin and cackled maniacally.

"You're in loooveee." Y/n gave me a look that said 'I'm so done with you' and rolled her eyes.

"Get out," Y/n sounded irritated with an edge in her voice.

"Fine, fine. I'll leave you alone about this. For now!" And with that, I ran out of the room and slammed her door behind me. I could hear Y/n shouting at me to 'not do anything stupid.' As if I would ever do that. When I sat back down at the table with a grin, Mina immediately looked up.

"Was she okay? What was all that yelling? Did you do anything stupid?" Mina gave me a look. I put my hands up in surrender.

"Calm down. I didn't do anything."

"Yet," Sero chimed in, shoving food into his mouth.

"Hey!" I turned and yelled at him defensively.

"Hah! What is it you're planning," Mina asked as I looked at Sero offended. He may be telling the truth but still, targeting me like that. Can you believe him?

"Well? Spit it out! What happened up there?" Kiri took a small second to look away from Bakugou, clearly interested in knowing what the shouting was about.

"Oh you know, just-" I was cut off by an angry Y/n slamming her hand over my mouth.

"Not another word," she said with a death glare in my direction before sitting down.

"Aww come on Y/n!!" Mina gave our friend a big pout, "He was just about to get to the good part!"

"That's what I was afraid of," Y/n said with another glare in my direction.

"I wasn't gonna say anything!" I tried to defend myself but everyone else disagreed.

"He was totally gonna tell," Sero chimed.

"Definitely," Mina.