Chapter 23 - idk what to name this one lol

The Coruscant Guard kept getting closer, forcing them back from the intersection so that they only had one way to go and Wolffe said with determination, "Commander, we are taking you in." 

They were pushed further in on the street and Ahsoka heard Asajj's lightsabers ignite. "Let's play," the witch said, and before Ahsoka had time to react she began to swing the red blades at the group of troopers closest to her.

"Ventress, don't!" Ahsoka shouted at her but had to take her eyes off her when one of the troopers stepped up to her and gripped her shoulder. All she could do was hope Asajj had listened to her words earlier as she engaged her own opponent. She pushed the arm away from her, sending the trooper stumbling back so she easily could kick him into the others. 

The next one  behind shouted "Look out!" but then got a taste for her strong uppercut which effectively took him temporarily out of the game. He landed on the ground with a grunt. The third got two quick punches and a knee in his stomach and the one after that recieved a left hook in his chest. For the last one that was behind her she offered a spinning kick. She allowed a little bit of the force to slither into her attacks just to knock them further away and to make her not have to put all her strenght into punches against their hard armour. The ones that now were on the ground formed a groaning circle around her and she was allowed a few seconds to look at what was happening on her right. 

Asajj skillfully cut the blasters in half and then moved on to hand to hand combat which was more effective that close. Thank you, Ahsoka thought even if Asajj couldn't hear it. She was mainly using her fists and elbows but occasionally threw in a knee or high kick like Ahsoka had, recieving many cries of pain."They'll cut us down!" One trooper warned but then got a kick right in the face which sure hurt based on the whine coming from him as he went down. "Watch it!" Another one emmited. When falling to the ground Ahsoka heard many cracking sounds from them and made a pained expression when thinking of what bones they might have injured.

One trooper rose up again and approached Ahsoka from behind hoping to take her by surprise while another encouraged him, saying "take a shot". He tried to hit her with his blaster but her sixth sense and the force gave her well enough warning. She ducked and made a low punch with enough of the force to fling him back and kicked him in the chest while rising up. Again one had managed to get behind her and she whirled around to punch him. Only a few remained at that point and she gave them the same treatment as those before. She threw punches and offered kicks left and right and even swept one off of his feet. She moved fast enough to not let any of them get their aim on her for more than a moment and used the ones she was battling as her shields by slipping past them so they ended in the line of fire. One coming from behind her she gripped and threw at two others so all three ended on the ground and another was tossed by her kick to take down one in the circle formed around Asajj. 

Wolffe had tried to take aim on both of them from further back when he saw how his brothers went down one after one but didn't succeed. Ahsoka had ignored him but kept tabs on his movement like everyone else in the fight. She however ripped her eyes away from her own battle when he suddenly charged for her counterpart and took hold of her under her arms and lifting her from the ground. Asajj kicked and shouted at him through her mask to her best ability and managed to boot a few of the others in the face before getting her feet back to the stone surface below. She headbutted him heavy enough to cause a minor concussion and was let go. He was still gripping his head in pain when she veered around, took him in his shoulders and swung him head first yelping into the metal pillar she had leaned against just minutes earlier. Ahsoka pushed her own last two off her and this time nobody rose up.

The two looked at the weapons and helmets lying spread around the almost lifeless bodies. Not a single shot had been fired during the encounter. Ahsoka was quite proud of herself as she spun around looking at everyone. And less than a minute. She was so going to brag to Anakin about it when everything was back to normal.