2. Milim's rampage

A girl with pink hair flew above the destroyed Ultra-Sorcery-Kingdom. Her only friend, the small baby dragon gifted to her by her deceased father Veldanava was killed by these foolish elves, and they paid for it. Despite the destruction, the little girl was burning with rage. After receiving the souls of the dead, she evolved into a true demon lord. The world, watching this girl getting consumed by her anger, gifted her the ultimate skill, Wrathful King Satanael. Not able to think clearly, she went on a destruction spree. Unbeknownst to her, there was someone hidden, watching her.

>> Ciel you managed to get it right? <<

<< Yes master. Received the soul of the dead dragon. Would you like to use secret art of revival? >>

'I managed to secretly snatch the dead body so that the chaos dragon wouldn't awaken but is it really a good idea to revive him now? I heard from Guy that Milim went crazy and destroyed the kingdom that killed her friend, but now that I see her in this state I'm not sure if it's possible to calm her down, even if she sees her friend safe and sound. I think it's the best to just wait till Guy and Ramiris confront her'

So Rimuru, still hidden, was following Milim who was heading towards the soon-to-be barren lands. On his way, he set multiple barriers to prevent innocent people from getting caught in the rampage of Milim.

'Wait, now that prevented the revival of the chaos dragon, doesn't that mean that there won't be a Laplace? So El-chan won't lose her father this time. Silvia San was pretty sad that Laplace couldn't remember her and his daughter, I'll save her this sadness this time.'

------------------------------------------------------------

"Milim, you have to stop this right now. You already killed the ones responsible so stop your rampage already!"

Guy Crimson who confronted Milim, was trying to calm her down. At this point, they've already exchanged several blows. Velzard meanwhile was maintaining a barrier surrounding the two to prevent the leaking megicules to destroy everything around. Although Guy didn't want to hurt Milim, he couldn't hold back either. If he would, there was a probability that he would simply die. And this, the battle continued. With her newfound power, Milim threw everything at Guy and drew him into a corner. Velzard, who tried to hold the barrier, was struggling. The megicules which the two demon lords were leaking were too rampant.

'If this goes on, the barrier won't withstand. At this point, it doesn't even matter if Guy manages to calm her down. If these megicules leak out, everything surrounding this area will be destroyed.'

To answer her desperate call for help, Ramiris Teleported right next to her.

"It doesn't look good, does it. If this goes on, a calamity will befall the west."

"Ramiris! Glad you're here. I don't know what to do. Do you have an idea how to stop these megicules and on top of that Milim?"

"Poor Milim-chan, have something in my mind, but you have to keep the barrier intact. I'll absorb the leaking megicules."

"WHAT? Even though you're the Queen of the spirits, you can'just absorb everything! Think about what'll happen to you!"

"There is no other way. Keep the barrier intact."

"WAIT, RAMIRIS"

But Ramiris was already on her way to take action. Watching this was a troubled Rimuru.

'Actually, I wanted to wait for them to calm her down. How the hell did this noble and beautiful Ramiris turn into our present Fairy NEET. I guess ican't just watch her sacrifice herself.'

And with that, he came out of his imaginary space and teleported right next to Ramiris.

------------------------------------------------------------

'Poor Milim-chan, I'm sorry I couldn't help you to prevent your friend's death. I guess I have no choice. Once my part is done, all that's left is for Guy to calm her do-'

She was deep in thoughts and didn't realise the blue haired beauty approaching her, until he was floating right next to her.

'Who is this? What is he doing here? Alone, that he is able to withstand such an enormous amount of megicules shows she is no ordinary being.'

"You should get out of here, It's too dangerous! If you stay any longer, you could die."

"Me?" Said the blue haired Maiden. "Don't worry about me, let me help. I think I can absorb all these megicules to prevent them from leaking out. Don't worry, it's not harmful for me."

'Absorb? How could she do that without getting harmed? Even I wouldn't survive this without serious consequences. Why would she-'

But her thoughts were once again interrupted by this blue-haired individual.

"Devour all, Azatoth!"

And in the next second, all Megicules we're absorbed. Not just the leaking megicules, but also the barrier Velzard was maintaining by fully powering it up by using her power. The barrier of the strongest true dragon alive, fully absorbed.

Before Ramiris could say something, the blue-haired maiden was already on her way to milim.

------------------------------------------------------------

'Huhh, that went well. Now all I have to do is calm down Milim. I think in this state, the usual honey trap won't work.'

>> Ciel, what do you suggest, how could we stop her without hurting her? <<

<< Milim is currently only in this state because of her Ultimate skill, Wrathfull King Satanael. Although it's a powerful skill, it requires a lot of megicule. In Milim's case, her Megicule breeder reactor provides it with more than enough energy. My suggestion would be to use Void God Azatoth's consumption skill to absorb her energy. This way we could prevent the usage of the skill Satanael, and she would most likely go into sleep mode like master. Due to her rampage state, she forcefully prevents this with the usage of Satanael. >>

>> Alright, sounds good, let's go! <<

"Oi red head, leave her to me, I have a way to calm her down."

"Who are you calling-, wait, what do you mean calm down? How could you-"

"Just leave it to me, I promise I won't hurt her."

Guy, still dumbfounded, accepted his proposal because he didn't know what else to do.

"Oiii Pink-haired girl, look I'm here, come and get me!"

'This was enough to get her attention, and now let's hope for the best'

"I WILL KILL YOU ALL, ALL OF YOU, ALL OF YOOUUUU!"

And with this proclamation, she rushed to Rimuru and started to attack him. Each punch thrown was devastating, but Rimuru easily avoided each one.

"Milim, I need you to go to sleep right now, when you wake up, there will be a surprise for you" Rimuru whispered to the still rampaging Milim and activated Azatoth.

Milim, after the absorption of most of her Megicules, started to lose her consciousness and started to fall towards the ground, only to be caught by Rimiru to be princess carried to the Ground.

'After Silvia and El-chan, Dagruel should also be thankful. Despite some damages here and there, it's not a barren land this time.'

>> Ciel, did you revive him? <<

<< Yes master. He is currently asleep. Would you like to release him from the imaginary space? >>

>> Yes, please do it. <<

I gently put Milim down on the ground and laid the sleeping dragon baby right next to her. Right when I was about to leave..

"Wait"

'Wow, all three at the same time, huh. I guess I have some explanations to do.'

"Yes?"

"We have to talk" Guy said and thus, we made our way to the ice continent.

'I wonder if Rain has already bought sweets again, they were delicious.'