7. Heavenly delicacy and 'attack?' on the Palace of White Ice

"Who on earth are you Rimuru?"

"Yes, I just wanted to ask the same question, Rimuru.."

"Actually, I am curious too.."

Guy, Velzard and Ramiris stared suspiciously at Rimuru. What they just experienced made them lose their breath, despite them being spiritual beings and not needing to breathe in the first place. Meanwhile, Rain, Velgrynd and Mizery were still enjoying this out of this world experience to the fullest without letting themselves getting bothered by the ruckus made by Guy, Velzard and Ramiris.

"Hehehe, does that mean that you like it?"

"Yes, but what is this? I have never seen it anywhere in the Cardinal world, and I doubt Rudra has anything like that in his empire either. Look at Velgrynd over there, she is still entranced by it." Guy exclaimed.

"This is called 'Tiramisu' and is one of the recipes I wanted to teach Rain. But I'm glad you all liked it."

The reason for their astonishment was this mysterious delicacy personally prepared by Rimuru. Of course he didn't prepare it now, rather he had some left in his imaginary space and simply took it out and served it.

"Tarimisu" Rain said, still busy with her piece.

"Close, it's Tiramisu, but you look like you like it Rain-chan. I have a lot more to teach you" Rimuru smugly answered Rain.

"There are even more delicacies like this one, Rimuru-sama? I'll do my best!"

'If one would see her right now, there's no way someone would believe she is the blue primordial. I guess sweets are really the way to tame strong girls and true dragons in this world.'

It has been 2 days since the announcement of the new demon lords. Rimuru, still waiting for Milim to wake up from her slumber, was hanging around in Guy's and Velzard's castle and doing all kinds of stuff to pass time. He first thought it would be a good idea to introduce card games to them, but they had to stop it after Velzard constantly loosing. This alone wasn't the reason for them to cancel it, but rather Velgrynd, who was enjoying winning for once against her sister. What started as a verbal mockery quickly turned into a small fight, and Guy and Rimuru had to intervene to stop the two true dragons from causing havoc and destroying everything.

------------------------------------------------------------

After everyone finished their dessert's and left to either sleep, in Velzard's case, or do their work, Rimuru was the only one staying behind. He was on the balcony enjoying his tea.

<< Isn't this place surprisingly fun, Ciel? >>

>> Is constantly trying to prevent two true dragons from fighting fun to you, master? <<

<< Hehe, kind of. I mean it's siblings squarrel, I don't think they would kill temselves. Before you say anything, Veldora is an exception, I guess. >>

>> If you say so. But the scorch lizard is swimming in dangerous waters these days. <<

>> Scorch lizard? I thought you only used the lizard term for Veldora? Is it because she keeps glaring angrily at me? I mean I kind of understand it, it must have been embarassing for her to lose to me infront of all these peoples... <<

<< Sigh... I give up... >>

>> Hm? What do you mean? <<

<< Nothing, just your imagination. >>

'Here we go again. If she has something to say, she could just say it. Well, whatever, I don't think Velgrynd would do something stupid in the first place.'

<< Sigh.... >>

While Rimuru was lost in his thoughts, suddenly a big explosion was heard outside the castle, which brought Rimuru back to the reality.

'Is it Rudra again? This man... This time I'm gooing to beat him to pulp, I was peacefully enjoying my tea.'

Rimuru, curious about the cause of the explosion, teleported infront of the castle to check up what was going on. What he saw made his blood freeze. Rain and Mizery were trying to hold back a familiar masked girl who, despite her face being covered, looked furious.

"I SAID BRING THE ONE WHO DARES TO USE SENSEI'S NAME OUT HER-"

Before she could finish her sentence, her eyes fell on the newly arrived Rimuru. Both the Girl and Rimuru were petrified and didn't make a move. Rimuru, panicked, activated thought acceleration at the maximum capacity to discuss this serious problem with Ciel.

>> Oi Ciel, what is Chloe doing here?! <<

<< Sigh... You really have forgotten that Chloe and Hinata are around during these times, didn't you, Master.. >>

>> But what am I going to tell them? Chloe wouldn't really mind it, I guess, but I'm sure Hinata isn't going to just let me live peacefully after hearing my reason for being here. <<

<< You can tell them that you were bored and decided to travel through time, what's wrong with that master? >>

>> Sighh... Ciel, Hinata scolds me for every reason. What's worse is the place we're at. What's going to happen if the others find out. It won't be fun and knowing Guy, he will give me a hard time. <<

<< I don't think Chloe and Hinata would reveal your secret, master. You could just tell a part of the truth and tell them that she is your student? >>

>> Hmm that's an option. Wait, lets first check if she really knows who I am, I mean I look different than she remembers right? <<

<< Sighh... I won't say anything more master, do as you like.. >>

With the conversation over, Rimuru deactivated thought acceleration and turned his attention back to Chloe.

"Rain, Mizery, I have everything in control here, you can go back inside."

"But Rimuru-sama.."

"Don't worry, tell Guy and the others that I'll manage everything fine here."

"As you wish, Rimuru-sama."

With that, Rain and Mizery hesitantly left the two alone.

"H-hey Chl-, I mean masked girl, w-what is y-your reason t-to be here?"

She didn't answer. She just kept staring at him. After five minutes, the girl removed her mask, tears on her eyes.

"Sensei, it's really you" Chloe shouted and jumped at Rimuru, hugging him tightly.

"S-s-seinsei, S-sensei."

Chloe repeated those words, sobbing in Rimurus chest.

"Alright alright, everything is fine now, Chloe. So, stop crying,  alright? I promise everything is gonna be alright."

That brought a smile to Chloe's face. She slowly lifted her teary face and looked at Rimuru, who gave her a reassuring smile. But suddenly, the smile on Chloe's face vanished and was replaced with anger, and her grip on Rimuru's shoulders tightened.

"Ehmm Chloe..?"

"Chloe had her chance, now you have to face me, you idiot!"

"H-h-hinata-chan?"

"Don't you dare 'chan' me, you idiot! We're going to have a loooooong talk together."

Rimuru, at first happy to see his beloved student again, was now nervously sweating.

'Am I going to survive this?'

And with that, both of them entered the castle where the second interrogation will take place.