0.5

Rousseau's, Night Time

IT had always been written that caring, earned forgiveness.

Though in reality it truly depended upon who you'd ask. If you were to ask a young Vampire, such as Caroline Forebes you'd be told that caring had given her many favours in life.

While if you asked any Mikaelson? You'd be told that caring was the worst thing to have ever happened to them in their long lives. That it was simply an inevitable means to an end. They had lost many important people through the years, and with each one they only grew more cold. More defensive.

So it pegged the Question. How were any of them capable of still caring after so many loses? Mazeki had no idea.

It's why she had ended up at Rousseau's, with her eyes on alert for a short Brunette Harvest Witch she had found herself wanting to check in on. Since the previous night where she had found herself in possession of Davina's memories, the heretic had felt as if her heart was in her stomach.

She recalled what it was like to be the most powerful being, with untamed abilities and tethering herself to the first person that promised protection. It had scarred her to this very day, and she did not wish for Davina to be the same.

No child deserved to be a pawn of war. Even less, such a promising girl.

Davina Claire was on her toes, watching in slight awe of Tim talking to one of his band mates. She was too distracted to pay attention to her surroundings, even less the fact that an Original had caught her out and about.

Smiling to herself as she looked between the witch with a love struck look and the unaware boy, Mazeki leaned closer in so her face hovered only an inch above the teenagers shoulder. "Well aren't you simply glowing."

Stilling at the voice and now aware presence, Davina's face slipped from her previous smile into a frown. Sending only a glance over at Cami who was already looking at the Duo, The brunette sighed. "Why are you here?"

"It's a festival, I'm feeling festive. And may I ask what Rapunzel is doing out of her tower?" She mused, walking around her as a predator would prey. She stood tall to the brunettes size, her shoulders back and her clothes consisting of a turtle neck and washed out jeans.

Crossing her arms, Davina's look scorned Mazeki as she contemplated what was next from the Blonde. Would she steal her magic next? At least that would help her, unlike her memories. "Old one watching Disney- hard idea to grasp."

"Oh well I'm a lover of the simplicity of it all, one day they choose to be different and somehow it just sticks. No trying; they are suddenly just better people then they were the day before." The Heretic shrugged, a lazy smile tugged at the corner of her lips. A sight unseen when it came to Originals unless they were preparing to kill. "I find it aspiring to humanity."

"Leave me Alone, I don't need you ruining my night out." She sneered.

Hollowly laughing, she looked around herself. "I do hope this is not your highest expectation, Darling. You are more powerful then anyone else, you should be aspiring rather then settling." Raising her hand she moved it towards the brunette, only to watch as she flinched back.

Furrowing her brows, Mazeki frowned before adjusting her arm to reach for Davinas wrist rather then shoulder. She could feel Davina tense beneath her and hear the way her heart palpitated quicker in the teens chest. She could sense the shuffling of feet from a blonde bartender near by, and knew she didn't have much longer to chat.