3.6

Rousseau's/ Kieran's Wake, Morning

PERFECTLY fit in a high pair of dark dress pants and a deep cut Button up, Mazeki Mikaelson scouted out the bar as she walked around. One glass pinched between her thumb and index, and a bottle of the oldest liquor they had grasped between the others.

In truth she didn't know fully why she had come in the first place, sure she had spent some of her time around Cami at one point, but the two certainly weren't close. She was quite confident that the woman didn't even properly know how to say her name.

Spotting her younger brother, with a glass already in hand and his head resting in the other, the blonde Heretic smiled cheekily as she strolled pass people to meet his table. "Nikkie, so sad an mopey. No drinking buddies in sight." She faux pouted, sitting across from him.

Glaring at her, he took another sip of his now fully empty glass. Her arched a brow, looking her over in distaste. "I'm sorry Mazeki, does my face read to you that I'm in any mood for jokes." He grumbled, setting down his glass.

Reaching across the table, she slipped his glass over to her and set down her own. Opening up the bottle of scotch, she began to pour them each a new glass."Clowns typically have frowny faces compared to smiles, so I was taking my best shot." Grinning, she slipped the glass back to him and lifted her own. Though Klaus didn't move to drink with her."Come now, share a drink with me brother. For when someone you know falls, everyone else dead that wants to see you gets just a little bit closer."

Shivers ran up the Hybrids spine as he shook his head, recalling the terrifying nightmare of not only his father, but His child. Shrugging he quickly accepted the glass, and the two cross breeds clinked cups before drinking.

Setting down his glass, He sat back in his seat while looking his sister over once again. Not once could he remember off the top of his mind a time where Mazeki seemed so outwardly happy. "You are aggravatingly chipper for a Wake."

"It's not mine is it, better not be. I'm not even wearing my fanciest dress." She widely grinned at him, setting down her own glass as she only received a grunt for a response."Oh grow up Nik, we have seen plenty of death."

"Should you not be off, lying and deceiving your Mate?" He sighed, waving his hand at her in dismissive fashion.

"Should you not be impending daddy hood?" She rebutted, arching a brow at him. She had to admit she did enjoy Nik in this decade, far more concerned with his own business to be focusing much attention on her."You face your dread, I promise you. I'll face mine."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

French Quarter Streets, Midday

LOVE was a gift, a present from the people before you who found themselves love. It was hard, to perfectly find your match. But when you did, you'd pray for the day that you lose them to never come.

"Are You alright? You look-" Elijah wondered in concern, looking over the pregnant werewolf who was growing redder by the moment.

Turning to him, she rolled her eyes while trying to suppress everything with a gentle smile. "A hundred months pregnant and pissed off at the world?"

Elijah retorted the smile with one of his own,"I was going to say you look lovely."

Appearing out of what could be considered thin air, Mazeki walked up between her brother and her mate, quickly giving Hayley a new scarf- her arm."Nice save brother."