1.7

Cami's Apartment, Sun Down

THERE is an ancient saying amongst witches; There is no Starting at the Beginning.

No witch started alone, not even the first. Assistance was always there, from Nature, from grimoire's, or from Elders. Every time there is something to push a witch to their full potential, and so there was never a starting line or the beginning for a witch.

Just a moment, one of realization. Where they realized what they were, how strong they were, and just who they could truly trust.

Davina believed this was that moment, a moment where she realized who she could trust and just how strong she was.

Her hand was holding onto the corner of the door, her eyes glued to the figure stood just outside the threshold.

The Blonde Mikaelson, who's hands rested on either side of the door frame. Her eyes were half lidded, and a dark look to her surrounding.

Whatever magic was inside Mazeki right now was erupting, standing out to whatever it could reach as she stared at the petite Teenager.

"You said you were leaving town, imagine my surprise when I still felt your magic." The woman wondered rehotorically, her disappointment not hard to miss in her words. She expected- wanted more from Davina.

"I thought you said I wasn't going to make it." Davina rebutted, crossing her arms over her chest as she rose a brow to the confusing woman.

The blonde glared back, leaning in as far as the threshold allowed. "You Davina Claire, are supposed to do better then my expectations of you not simply succumb to them."

"I'm trying, it kinda hard to get out of a city of Vampires and Witches on the search for my head." Davina sneered, just as frustrated with the situation as Mazeki seemed to be at the moment.

Silence over took them, the only sound to either of them being Davina's heart beat that had picked up exceptionally during their short conversation. The heretic bit the edges of her tongue, her eyes softening as she noticed how tired Davina seemed behind it all.

Opening her arms up slightly, she tilted her head in question; curious to know if Davina would take her up on the silent offer.

The Teenager stared at the blonde Original for a moment, she too faltering as she noticed just how worried it seemed that the woman had been.

Quickly running through the door frame, she leapt in to Mazeki's simple embrace. Her arms wrapped around the taller woman's shoulders and her face pressed into her collar, as Mazeki's arms slipped around her middle.

"Perhaps it time we put both our minds together?" She suggested.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Casket Girl Festival, Night

THE street was bustling, people everywhere with masks to cover up their secrets. They were closed in a cramped space despite being outside and it made it harder to think.

Mazeki wasn't one for thinking aloud, she solved problems in her mind and in silence so no one ever saw her doubt. However this caused it to be difficult for her to think when there was any noise beyond breathing.