3.5

Bayou Hut, later Morning

PASSION, desirable, wanted. Passion was everything you wanted with a person, to be able to feel your heart connect, to feel their skin brush over your own, to be able to feel their lips brush your own.

Passion was desired because it meant you were desired, at least that's what Hayley believed. She believed Passion was necessary to make a relationship work, and she believed her and Mazeki, had passion.

But that didn't mean their was any desire. The blonde heretic was sweet, giving, beautiful, but that didn't mean she truly wanted Hayley. Really how could she, when Hayley carried the miracle child of her brother.

"Trust me, when the time comes, you'll know exactly what to do." Eve reassured the werewolf, smiling softly at the brunette who sat up as properly as possible.

Hayley nodded, sighing softly as she recalled the dream of her and Mazeki raising her daughter, sweet nothings in her ear. "I hope so. As fun as it is to image Klaus changing dirty diapers, I'm pretty sure that I'll be doing this alone."

Eve smiled unbelievably at her, she knew. Even if Hayley didn't know, Eve knew about the Mate bond and what it meant. There wasn't a chance Hayley would ever be left alone. "I somehow doubt that."

"Yes, come on now little Minx. Give me some credit." Mazeki smiled at the werewolf as she and Elijah appeared at the doorway, Arthur staying a few steps behind to not crowd everybody.

Hayley smiled softly at the appearance of the Heretic, tilting her head. "You gonna help me with the diapers then?"

"Well if it's a necessary requirement, why not." The blonde Heretic shrugged, a wide grin on her lips as she admired here mate in this motherly light.

"Pardon the interruption." Elijah looked between his sister and Hayley, lingering his stare in his sister longer then necessary. "I wonder if I might have a quick word with the conspirators of a supposed uprising."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The Bayou, Midday

"WHICH one of you is in charge?" The man sat on the motorbike wonders, looking around the group in curiosity. He had no question in his eyes, no thought beyond one task.

His eyes, glazed over, unmasked but not nervous.

Mazeki grabbed Arthur by the arm in a sudden Motion, an action that seemed to only gain the attention of Hayley who stood directly by the Woman. "Leave. Now. Find somewhere to hide."

"What?" Both Arthur and Hayley echoed the same reaction, confused on what the heretic were doing.

"Go, right now." She shoved him back a pace, her arm now instinctively wrapping around Hayley's back to pull her into the heretics side. Arthur looked between the two for a moment of deliberation, before rushing from the group.

Elijah too now notices something odd about the way the man only smiles in response to the question of who cared about the true leader.

On instinct Elijah quickly speed over to tackle the man, while his sister takes to her own route, speeding their positions around so her back was facing the explosion. Bending her head down, she gently rests it against Hayley's shoulder allowing the spell to take root around them.

A boundary spell, an easy and quick one. It would make Hayley and her a little dizzy after perhaps but it was the quickest one the woman could perform.