𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐔𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐀 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

Even long long time ago...

Storytellers would enchant the Listeners with their words. Stories about Dragons, Magic, but also some Murder Mysteries, Love Stories and Stories with an Happy or Sad Ending.

But there are also these Storytellers with magical powers theirselves.

That could bring characters, sceneries and more from. books to life.

From the Book, to the Reality.

The scene cut to a small little family sitting next to a warm fireplace. It was cozy and nice.

The Father picked out one of the books from the shelf. His sister sat on a armchair with her nephew.

A little baby. It was hard for it to fall asleep. So the father decided to read for it.

"I'm going to read for him", he said with a quiet and loving voice. His sister only let out a small chuckle.

"He's too young for that still, he wouldn't understand", she only replied and looked him in the eyes, he only smiled. "But you could read to me instead", his sister said and leaned back in the armchair as the young man opened up the book.

And with that also opened up the world to the beautiful landscapes, magical creatures and wonderful stories.

He opened up the beginning and began to read. "Once upon a time, there was a lovely little girl who was loved by everyone she met, but especially by her grandmother. She would have given her anything."

He smiled only and looked at his little son who was now lying in his crib.

"One day she gave her a little hood of red velvet", with the last words, he realized that something might have happened.

The air changed and the lights flickered a bit, but he put it on the old house they lived in, so he continued reading.

"It suited her so well, she wouldn't want to wear anything else. So she was called Little Red Riding Hood"

The family didn't realize... that outside of their home... a little red hood appeared. It hanged itself, like it was full of magic, onto the clothing line.

Some of these "Silvertongues" as you call them, prefer to keep their power a secret.

But some, don't even know that these powers are theirs.

Until it is too late.