𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

Ghost could hear a little squeak when he was sitting down on a bench next to the old bookstore.

He was eating, sometimes looking next to him to an book he was reading when being interrupted by something small around his feet.

A little rat?

It sniffed in the air, letting out little squeaks and with that pink little bow around it's neck it was kinda cute to look at.

But the horns on his head made it somewhat... special and weird.

Ghost looked at it fascinated and threw a little piece of bread into it's direction.

It quickly ate it, coming closer. So Ghost tried to touch it.

It just let out a little hiss and squeaked, so he couldn't hear the steps of an man coming closer to Ghost, but when he spoke, Ghosts whole body began to shiver.

"She doesn't like being touched, watch out", said a rough voice.

Ghost quickly turned around, only to see an young man with purple hair with white strands, who picked up the rat.

He looked... dangerous. With many scars in his face, on his hands and dirty clothes.

"Her name is Mocha. And I know... she looks cute, but you know what they say about books and their covers"

Ghost looked around for his father, he sure still was in the old bookstore and he certainly couldn't just leave.

Something about this man wasn't right... and Ghost told him that: "Yes, I know. But I also know you shouldn't talk with strangers"

The man only let out a small laugh, which left Ghost in confusion. Why is he laughing? He certainly couldn't remember meeting him or even hearing about him. Why should he?

So Ghost just packed his things and tried to leave the scene. "I am no stranger, Ghost", these words from the strange man froze Ghost to the spot.

"We have met. Long time ago. You wouldn't remember but I'm sure your father does"

His father? Did his father knew this man? Their conversation was interrupted by fast steps as Lootos left the old bookstore, having an panicked look on his face as he saw the purple haired man.

Speaking of him... he only had a mysterious smile on his pale lips as he saw Lootos.

"Hello... Silvertongue"