𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

12 years later

"Is this the right way?", you could hear the voice of the father say.

He sat in the old Van he and his son, now a Teenager, call their possession. His son who was sitting next to the Drivers Seat looked down on the old map he had in his hands.

"It's the next turn on the left", they were on their way to an old town full of old book shops.

It was a monthly routine, that they would visit old towns, look around and also that they would move often.

"Sure..." his father said with a grin as he took a bite of his sandwich. "Because I think, we missed it" His son, only rolled with his eyes.

"Who's the Driver?", the young man said with a joking voice and pointed at his father

"Lootos. And who has the Map?" He now pointed at himself and then stole the sandeich out of his fathers hand to take a bite from it.

"Ghost, that's right. Have I ever gotten us lost before?" Lootos, the young father only let out a small sigh and dhock his head.

"No", he laughed as his eyes quickly turned back to the road. Ghost did that too until he saw the turn and pointed into it's direction.

"Left, left, left!" he said quickly as his father pulled the wheel to the left side and went to the road.

It was a nice landscape for a town like this. And as the Winter was already leaving, only small piles of snow layed on the ground and the Sun also came out more.

With that, two of the main characters are introduced.

Lootos and Ghost.

Father and Son.

Never to be torn apart, loyal and with big hearts. Only their fate can decide what will happen to them.

And... most importantly... Love.